Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Watching city in Shanghai

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:23 pm

I’m in Shanghai this week, is anyone aware of a website or TV channel that may have Tuesday game on (be it at 2:45am)?

I will be staying in a hotel which has some but limited English TV programs.

I’m planning on having a FaceTime call with an iPad pointing at the TV as a last resort.

Thanks

Re: Watching city in Shanghai

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:04 pm

LPB wrote:I’m in Shanghai this week, is anyone aware of a website or TV channel that may have Tuesday game on (be it at 2:45am)?

I will be staying in a hotel which has some but limited English TV programs.

I’m planning on having a FaceTime call with an iPad pointing at the TV as a last resort.

Thanks

If you are visiting friends get them to sign up for ifollow as they are resident there simple to do and cost about £6 may not get commentary but next best thing :thumbup:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:40 pm

If it's on Sky it won't be on ifollow just like Saturday's game. I had to sign up for ESPN+ as it wasn't on any of their usual channels.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:If it's on Sky it won't be on ifollow just like Saturday's game. I had to sign up for ESPN+ as it wasn't on any of their usual channels.

Oops forgot that thanks :thumbup:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:47 pm

It can still be on IFollow even if it is on Sky, but if one of their partner companies decides to show it that is when IFollow gets blocked.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:51 pm

Thanks, that explains why a game I thought was on Sky turned up on ifollow once, I thought it was just my old timers kicking in. :old:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Just checked & it looks like all the championship games up until the end of the season that are on sky are available on ESPN+ here in the US for anyone interested.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:49 pm

Fancy grabbing me some yeezy trainers?

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:28 am

Thanks all I will bear in mind ESPN+ in the future. Thankfully I have managed to get a VPN and a sky log inn which seems to working at the moment.

What are Yeezy trainers?

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:42 am

LPB wrote:Thanks all I will bear in mind ESPN+ in the future. Thankfully I have managed to get a VPN and a sky log inn which seems to working at the moment.

What are Yeezy trainers?

Haha the trend these days. I'm trying to cling on to my 20s to be honest. They make decent "Replicas" there hahaha