Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Latest on Jazz Richards

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Neil Warnock is yet to fully assess the fitness of his squad ahead of the clash with the Rams, although he did reveal that Wales international Jazz Richards had resumed full training with the first team on Monday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Latest on Jazz Richards

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:32 pm

With Peltier going off injured that could be great news for the final game or two.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:33 pm

One to try and off load in the summer.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:One to try and off load in the summer.

Shame really as I really rate the guy.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:One to try and off load in the summer.

Shame really as I really rate the guy.

I hope he would be first choice this season but just so many injuries. Next season I'd hope for a new first choice right back with Peltier and Manga as back up.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Jazz is the best full back at the club we need him tomorrow night

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:38 pm

oxfordblue wrote:Jazz is the best full back at the club we need him tomorrow night

Joe Bennett?

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:41 pm

oxfordblue wrote:Jazz is the best full back at the club we need him tomorrow night

Over Bennett? No chance.

I am surprised we haven't heard comments like we've missed him like we did when we went 7 wins in a row and supposedly missed Gunnarsson.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:52 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:

Over Bennett? No chance.

I am surprised we haven't heard comments like we've missed him like we did when we went 7 wins in a row and supposedly missed Gunnarsson.

Best Right Back

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:37 pm

oxfordblue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

Over Bennett? No chance.

Best Right Back

Can agree with that.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Jazz is definitely our best full back....he can defend and attack and isn't exposed in the way Bennett can be.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:38 am

Still prefer Peltier myself but they are both absolutely fine at this level.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:56 am

paulh_85 wrote:Still prefer Peltier myself but they are both absolutely fine at this level.

Peltier a better champ player and Jazz a better prem player.

Not sure that makes any sense but that's how I see it for some reason. :laughing6:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:01 am

Too many injuries, sorry for the lad but think he be gone in summer.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:44 am

All three are class, Jazz, Peltier and Bennett, with Bennett probably the most consistent overall.

It's great to have him fit because we have three quick games in succession, and I would prefer either of the natural fullbacks over Manga, who seems to keep getting caught out to the ball over the top !!!

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Bluebina wrote:All three are class, Jazz, Peltier and Bennett, with Bennett probably the most consistent overall.

It's great to have him fit because we have three quick games in succession, and I would prefer either of the natural fullbacks over Manga, who seems to keep getting caught out to the ball over the top !!!

I would agree with that however I think its to big a risk to chuck Richards back in.

If we did go up we would certainly need a new first choice Right back as I think its a weakness of ours. Surprising as at the start of the season we seemed so strong assuming Paterson could defend :lol: