Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Latest on Lee Peltier injury

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Lee Peltier fell badly on his back.

Thankfully nothing broken and is back in light training :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Latest on Lee Peltier injury

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Lee Peltier fell badly on his back.

Thankfully nothing broken and is back in light training :thumbright: :bluebird:

We need him back ASAP because Manga keeps getting caught out at right back.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:07 pm

He really hit the ground hard - you could feel the ground shake in my row at the back of the Ninian!

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:26 pm

If he is not fit and Jazz is not fit then I have every confidence in Traore at Left Back. Come on City 2 wins and we are back. :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Bluesman wrote:If he is not fit and Jazz is not fit then I have every confidence in Traore at Left Back. Come on City 2 wins and we are back. :bluescarf:

But who at right back?

It would have to be Manga for me.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Jazz is back in full training. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him tomorrow.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:02 pm

norms76 wrote:Jazz is back in full training. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him tomorrow.

Great to hear, Norms. I felt we were a little unbalanced without him v Forest! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Sven wrote:
norms76 wrote:Jazz is back in full training. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him tomorrow.

Great to hear, Norms. I felt we were a little unbalanced without him v Forest! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

For me Chris, he’s our best RB. Pelts is solid enough but, I feel Jazz has more to offer going forward and will do a similar job to Bennett on the other side. :thumbright:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Prefer Peltier- he’s our best defensive full back, wins alot of tackles and headers