' VOTE NOW ' Official Player of the Season

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' VOTE NOW ' Official Player of the Season

Postby Mike Strinati » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:37 am

Ive just voted for Bamba. Took me a while because I was stuck between him and Hoilett. Junior has been brilliant this season with his goals and terrorising defences often being double marked, but Bamba has edged it purely for his passion and how he always seems to read the opponents next move so well and seems one step ahead! Brilliant season for a couple of players so interesting to see it will be close between Bamba,Hoilett and Morrisson im thinking. :bluescarf: :bluebird:
Mike Strinati

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby palerider » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:35 am

Etheridge a close second but for me his distribution is a weakness so vote goes to hoilett
palerider

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:09 pm

palerider wrote:Etheridge a close second but for me his distribution is a weakness so vote goes to hoilett

It is but it has also improved, you can also see how he has grown in confidence, the way he comes off his line of late has saved us a number of times. :occasion5:

I do agree Hoilett though :lol:
2blue2handle

Re: Player of the Season Vote

Postby Bluebina » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:13 pm

Savigma wrote:It could be any of of Morrison, Hoilett, Etheridge or Bamba

Vote
https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/20 ... he-season/ :thumbright:

Or Bennett, he has been excellent as have all of the above, but for me it was Hoilett, he has been amazing this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby nubbsy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:56 pm

I voted Hoilet for his goals, assists and immense work rate/fitness. He's a class act.
nubbsy

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Morrison for me. The glue that holds everything in place, and we saw the difference when he was missing from the side. :bluescarf:
Steve Zodiak

Previous

Return to General Chat