Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mitrovic

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Surely should be banned for this
https://twitter.com/lionstvtony/status/ ... 50848?s=21

Re: Mitrovic

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Absolute thug, animalistic tendacies, great striker at this level but utter scumbag on and off pitch.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:58 pm

He’s lashed out and struck him off the ball! The ref hasn’t seen it and he didn’t get cautioned! They have to look into this, that’s a guaranteed suspension surely? Fulham and Mitrovic can’t escape that surely, the evidence is there for everyone to see!

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Unlike Motrovic and Chelsea Minor, let's do it fairly, eh? ;)

We don't have to clutch at straws and leave ourselves open to the inevitable that would follow! :( :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:08 pm

Sven wrote:Unlike Motrovic and Chelsea Minor, let's do it fairly, eh? ;)

We don't have to clutch at straws and leave ourselves open to the inevitable that would follow! :( :ayatollah:

Whilst I agree, I still think a minimum of 8 points have been robbed from us this season and we should already be promoted now. With Derby cheating us as well, I’m 100% in favour of this Mitrovic incident being looked into. He’s lashed out off the ball and it’s a straight red. He also scored after that incident as well which has put Fulham a goal better off.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:10 pm

Why haven't millwall done anything? If they are not bothered why are we calling for a suspension? After all it did happen to their player.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 pm

There’s another vid after game with Mitrovic and Cahill hugging and laughing about it, case closed

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:33 pm

Dahboy wrote:Why haven't millwall done anything? If they are not bothered why are we calling for a suspension? After all it did happen to their player.

Very surprising given the possibility of them having to play Fulham in the playoffs should they get there. 3 game ban and he would miss the first leg.

What's the mechanism for them looking back at these incidents.