Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Derby tickets

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Any spare tickets going? Working away in Doncaster and 3 of us are looking to go

Re: Derby tickets

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:22 pm

I’ve got one if you’re still looking

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:23 pm

I have 2. PM me.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Yes mate, PM me. Any other side going?

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:45 pm

IS it pay on the gate?

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:10 pm

KBK-13 wrote:IS it pay on the gate?

Sold out but plenty of tickets about.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c ... 624770766/

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:08 pm

I got a spare one

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:54 am

I'm looking for 4 tickets. 2 of them need to be side by side as I'm hoping to take my lad.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:13 am

rossblue wrote:I'm looking for 4 tickets. 2 of them need to be side by side as I'm hoping to take my lad.

Vince Alm has spares. Contact him. May even get you on the bus as nearly all the buses drive through/past Ross on the way.

Don't worry about getting tickets next to each other as I am sure someone will move for you. Nobody looks where their seat is, do they? Generally just sit/stand where you want.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:16 am

glas wrote:
rossblue wrote:I'm looking for 4 tickets. 2 of them need to be side by side as I'm hoping to take my lad.

Vince Alm has spares. Contact him. May even get you on the bus as nearly all the buses drive through/past Ross on the way.

Don't worry about getting tickets next to each other as I am sure someone will move for you. Nobody looks where their seat is, do they? Generally just sit/stand where you want.

I don't think I've ever looked at my seat.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:23 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
glas wrote:

that's good to hear. still looking for 4 tickets if possible.
prepared to meet at pride park or pay via Barclays online

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:27 am

rossblue wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
glas wrote:

that's good to hear. still looking for 4 tickets if possible.
prepared to meet at pride park or pay via Barclays online

Ross - Vince will be able to sort your tickets. Start a thread asking for fan numbers and I'm sure you'll get hold of some :thumbright:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:30 am

Thank u mate. Gotta get this sorted.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:01 am

Any tickets knocking around in barry for the game