OT: Stephen Lawrence memorial day

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby WelshPatriot » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:35 pm

It has been announced by Theresa May that there will be an annual memorial day for the black teenager Stephen Lawrence who was stabbed to death by a white racist gang.

Now as horrible and evil this murder was (I've seen the undercover videos that gang were warped) what I can't understand is how they've decided this particular murder is any worse than any other murder.What is the remit for a memorial day? As we know over 50 murders already this year in London.

What makes this murder any worse than say Lee Rigby Almost beheaded in the street or Ross Parker brutally stabbed and beaten with a hammer in a racist attack.

They can argue the case exposed a corrupt racist arm of the Met but does that warrant this?
WelshPatriot

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: OT: Stephen Lawrence memorial day

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Don't understand it myself..this was a horrible and vile murder but like you said does it warrant a Memorial Day more than any other murder???
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Dahboy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 pm

The quicker that bitch is removed from parliament the better. Lee Rigby nuff said.
Dahboy

Postby Xcasual » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Absolute nonsense,Lee Rigbys family had to fight to get a memorial site for him. Council argued that it might upset the borough ffs
Xcasual

Postby WelshPatriot » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Dahboy wrote:The quicker that bitch is removed from parliament the better. Lee Rigby nuff said.

As leaders go she's lightweight.
WelshPatriot

Postby KJblue » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:19 pm

She should concentrate on actually trying to enforce policies to deter youngsters from carrying knives etc rather than a very lame attempt at point scoring in the black communities.
Our leadership is very weak and will undoubtedly be exploited by others as we evident in.Trumps recent bombing foray in Syria.
KJblue

Postby AHERNE » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:31 pm

Lee Rigby was murdered in a terrorist attack .... Stephen Lawrence was murdered due to the colour of his skin ... the two murders are different.
AHERNE

Postby WelshPatriot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:29 am

AHERNE wrote:Lee Rigby was murdered in a terrorist attack .... Stephen Lawrence was murdered due to the colour of his skin ... the two murders are different.

What about ross Parker then?
WelshPatriot

Postby dogfound » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:31 am

AHERNE wrote:Lee Rigby was murdered in a terrorist attack .... Stephen Lawrence was murdered due to the colour of his skin ... the two murders are different.

you think the colour of Lee Rigbys skin was not a factor and had he been a soldier of African descent that he would have suffered the same fate.?
dogfound

Postby Xcasual » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:26 am

dogfound wrote:

you think the colour of Lee Rigbys skin was not a factor and had he been a soldier of African descent that he would have suffered the same fate.?

Exactly
Xcasual

Postby Mr Potato » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:05 am

There also appeared to be mass corruption at play in the Lawrence case which is possibly why they want a permanent reminder of it. A lot of things shouldn’t have happened with investigation into the murder of Stephen Lawrence, and I don’t think this is just about about him, it’s the whole sordid affair since his death. That said you could argue the same for the 96 that was a shocking cover up from the start.
Mr Potato

Postby Mr Potato » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 am

There also appeared to be mass corruption at play in the Lawrence case which is possibly why they want a permanent reminder of it. A lot of things shouldn’t have happened with investigation into the murder of Stephen Lawrence, and I don’t think this is just about about him, it’s the whole sordid affair since his death. That said you could argue the same for the 96 that was a shocking cover up from the start.
Mr Potato

Postby Jock » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:15 pm

You’ve got family in Glasgow?
What about the Kris Donald murder, if you haven’t heard of it and to be fair there’s no reason you would have, as it didn’t receive 1% of the media coverage the Lawrence murder did, google it. A 15 year old Glasgow boy abducted by a Pakistani Gang, tortured stabbed and finally set on fire while still alive. When are we having a day for Kris?
Jock

Postby Jock » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Mr Potato wrote:There also appeared to be mass corruption at play in the Lawrence case which is possibly why they want a permanent reminder of it. A lot of things shouldn’t have happened with investigation into the murder of Stephen Lawrence, and I don’t think this is just about about him, it’s the whole sordid affair since his death. That said you could argue the same for the 96 that was a shocking cover up from the start.

It’s virtue signaling to win votes, nothing more.
Jock

Postby frazier » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Jock wrote:

What about the Kris Donald murder, if you haven’t heard of it and to be fair there’s no reason you would have, as it didn’t receive 1% of the media coverage the Lawrence murder did, google it. A 15 year old Glasgow boy abducted by a Pakistani Gang, tortured stabbed and finally set on fire while still alive. When are we having a day for Kris?

Agree with this, those Pakistanis set out with deliberate attempt to butcher a white person and picked a young lad who was a tiny little boy, totally harmless and innocent. Where was the outcry for Kris? talk about double standards.
frazier

Postby Jock » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:44 pm

frazier wrote:
Jock wrote:

Agree with this, those Pakistanis set out with deliberate attempt to butcher a white person and picked a young lad who was a tiny little boy, totally harmless and innocent. Where was the outcry for Kris? talk about double standards.

He was shouting I’m only 15 as they dragged him into the car, this memorial service is a sop to black voters because the government fekked up the Windrush residence status. Re the KD murder I don’t know what’s happened to Scotland, 20 years ago the leader of that gang would have been ripped from his ear hole to his arsehole first week he was jailed, instead he’s paying some physco to protect him.
Jock

Postby AHERNE » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:22 pm

Jock wrote:

Now if that murder was mentioned i would of agreed ... it wasnt ... the Lee Rigby murder was and it wasnt the same as the Stephen Lawrence murder. It was silly comparing two different type of murders. Just saying.
AHERNE

Postby Xcasual » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:05 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Jock wrote:

Now if that murder was mentioned i would of agreed ... it wasnt ... the Lee Rigby murder was and it wasnt the same as the Stephen Lawrence murder. It was silly comparing two different type of murders. Just saying.

How do you think those 2 mongrels targeted Lee Rigby ? Help for hero’s top or colour of his skin ? If he was black or had a beard those 2 mongrels would’ve driven past IMO.
Xcasual

Postby Jock » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:48 am

Xcasual wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Jock wrote:

How do you think those 2 mongrels targeted Lee Rigby ? Help for hero’s top or colour of his skin ? If he was black or had a beard those 2 mongrels would’ve driven past IMO.

Aherne hates the British Army.
Jock

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Jock wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Jock wrote:

Totally agree he only mentioned Lee Rigby choosing to ignore Ross Parker another racist murder mentioned in my post because it didn't suit his anti military stance.
WelshPatriot

Postby dogfound » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Jock wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Jock wrote:

i think he hates Britain full stop.
dogfound

Postby AHERNE » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:22 pm

You right wingers don't half talk b****ks mind.
AHERNE

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:14 pm

AHERNE wrote:You right wingers don't half talk b****ks mind.

OK give me the difference between the brutal racist murder or Ross Parker and the brutal racist murder of Stephen Lawrence.
WelshPatriot

Postby Xcasual » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:00 pm

Good answer :clap: :lol:
Xcasual

Postby AHERNE » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:47 am

I have already explained the difference between the 2 murders but you lot just refuse to read it. The Ross Parker murder on the other hand is the same but that wasn't the original murders being questioned. No wonder people don't get involved in threads like this when right wing clowns want to shoot people down once they disagree with you lot. Your all so daft that you actually think everyone agrees with you. They don't, they have either left this board or just don't bother answering anymore because of this type of shite. I'm also off now. Good luck with your Lee Rigby day campaign that I've no doubt you'll all group together and go and stand outside parliament and protest for or can't you be bothered with that and just talk about it in a Cardiff City fan forum instead haha
AHERNE

Postby Xcasual » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:47 am

AHERNE wrote:I have already explained the difference between the 2 murders but you lot just refuse to read it. The Ross Parker murder on the other hand is the same but that wasn't the original murders being questioned. No wonder people don't get involved in threads like this when right wing clowns want to shoot people down once they disagree with you lot. Your all so daft that you actually think everyone agrees with you. They don't, they have either left this board or just don't bother answering anymore because of this type of shite. I'm also off now. Good luck with your Lee Rigby day campaign that I've no doubt you'll all group together and go and stand outside parliament and protest for or can't you be bothered with that and just talk about it in a Cardiff City fan forum instead haha

:wave:
Xcasual

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:44 pm

AHERNE wrote:I have already explained the difference between the 2 murders but you lot just refuse to read it. The Ross Parker murder on the other hand is the same but that wasn't the original murders being questioned. No wonder people don't get involved in threads like this when right wing clowns want to shoot people down once they disagree with you lot. Your all so daft that you actually think everyone agrees with you. They don't, they have either left this board or just don't bother answering anymore because of this type of shite. I'm also off now. Good luck with your Lee Rigby day campaign that I've no doubt you'll all group together and go and stand outside parliament and protest for or can't you be bothered with that and just talk about it in a Cardiff City fan forum instead haha

Ross Parker is mentioned in the opening post so you've missed it or chosen to ignore it.
WelshPatriot

Postby Jock » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Definition of Right Wing....anyone who doesn’t agree with Aherne.
Jock

Postby Xcasual » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Jock wrote:

Definition of Right Wing....anyone who doesn’t agree with Aherne.

He’s gone to the Republic of Ireland to live .
Xcasual

Return to General Chat