Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated: Hammered ' Cardiff City Tonight '

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:57 pm

Not looking good for the future is it :lol:

Re: Updated: Hammered ' Cardiff City Tonight '

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:17 am

Anyone have an update on, or remember the African midfielder that supposedly has been learning his trade at our sister club KV? I think it is about the time we could get him a visa to come over?

Re: ' Cardiff City Tonight '

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:53 am

DEANO wrote:What’s happened to Connor young ??

Connor young got injured 2 weeks ago

Re: ' Cardiff City Tonight '

Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:07 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
BarmyArmy123 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BarmyArmy123 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BarmyArmy123 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:DVP TEAM NEWS - Cardiff City FC: Ratcliffe, Patten, Jones, Bodenham, Coxe, Bowen, C. Davies, Wootton, M. Harris, Spence, Waite.

Subs: Margetson, Burwood, Veale, I. Davies, Brown.

DVP- @NFFC: Bossin, Ahmedhodzic, Coveney, Taylor, Stewart, Crookes, Johnson, Edser, Gomis, Smith, Ariyibi.

Subs: Fornah, Wright, Harbottle, Barnes, En-Neyah.

Is it just me or does our development team never win?

They've struggled badly in the last 18months.

But we got rid of 10 of them last season who did not make the grade, yes we play a lot of younger ones, but so do the opposition.

We need to finally bring a few quality players through, its been over 8 years since we last did.

Not much investment, for me its been left to rot, 8 years is a long time.

Hopefully once in the Prem, we improve our DVP/Scouting etc again :bluebird: :bluebird:

When Coxe or Mark Harris played, I really wasn’t impressed with either of them. I suppose that sums up the academy in a nutshell.

With you on that, none of them look real quality.

We need our Accademy really looking at.

Although Neil Warnock has been absolutely brilliant, one of the only things that I would say that he could improve on is the academy and giving them some experience. You have seen it with Maddison and Murphy an Norwich. I am not saying that we should aspire to be like them and Farke but they have shown that younger players do have talent and we should find the players (with the scouting system) and then really concerntrate on developing them

they bought Maddison off Coventry

My point was that they developed a young player with potential to a talented young player, maybe going for £25 mill