Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who is Your Player of the Season?

You may select 1 option

View results

" Player of The Season - POLL "

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:30 pm

With the club currently running a Player of the Season poll who is your player of the season? Hoilett for me and then Bamba, Morrison, Etheridge, Bennett and Ralls in that order.

Re: Player of The Season - POLL

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Neil Etheridge, consistent, silenced doubters, made some great saves and played in every City game :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Neil Etheridge, consistent, silenced doubters, made some great saves and played in every City game :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

didn't play the qpr game

Re: " Player of The Season - POLL "

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 pm

Morrison, an absolute rock and we really missed him when injured. :ayatollah: :bluebird: :thumbright:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 pm

owenbluethomas wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Neil Etheridge, consistent, silenced doubters, made some great saves and played in every City game :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

didn't play the qpr game

You sure?

I was there for that match

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
owenbluethomas wrote:

didn't play the qpr game

You sure?

Yeah QPR away was when Murphy started. We lost 2-1

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:28 pm

BarmyArmy123 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
owenbluethomas wrote:

didn't play the qpr game

You sure?

Yeah QPR away was when Murphy started. We lost 2-1

yeah

Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:15 pm

I just think which player is absolutely essential to us each week, and who can we least afford to miss this weekend's game. Only one name for me, and that is Morrison.

Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:21 pm

Mozza - first name on team sheet. Captain fantastic. Missed him over Christmas. Warrior, leagues best centre half.

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:55 pm

Difficult choice - Etheridge has been outstanding these last few weeks and improved from a few shaky games earlier in the season, Bamba, Morrison, Bennett, Ralls all up there but for me Hoillett just nicks it :bluescarf: