Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RALLYING CALL: THIS IS A TIME TO EMBRACE...

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:15 am

RALLYING CALL: THIS IS A TIME TO EMBRACE...

The Bluebirds travel to play Derby County in a re-arranged game tonight knowing that victory will put them one step closer to the dream that few of us could seriously have contemplated at the start of the season

To say Cardiff City have done well is a huge understatement and the impact this season has had on both club and supporters is immense, as is the impact of the man leading the assault on potential promotion, Neil Warnock

But at this time, let's not forget those others involved in this super season to date and let's laud the players, the backroom staff, the hierarchy of the club and the supporters themselves; all of whom appear to be pulling in the same direction for the first time in a long while

Tonight and the rest of the season is to be embraced. It is not a time for doubt or fear. We have already over-achieved in many ways and this scenario (underdogs) is traditionally right up our street as a club

Fantastic season, fantastic manager and fantastic team at Cardiff City FC!

For those watching at home (or in the pub) where I'm sure you'll be there in spirit, I hope you enjoy the evening and I hope those travelling up tonight (including me) get right behind the team for 90 minutes, as is the tradition of our away support

This is a great season for the club and its supporters and one to be embraced not feared, so let's get behind the players and let them know we are there for them as much as they are for us, as exemplified by the heroic efforts of Aron Gunnarsson against Forest on Saturday (I couldn't believe the Herculean effort he put in until I watched a replay)

C'mon City! Together we can do this! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :clap: :notworthy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: RALLYING CALL: THIS IS A TIME TO EMBRACE...

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:23 am

Great post, just leaving Brecon now. 4 of us :occasion5: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: poor designated driver :laughing6:

1-3 to the mighty mighty Bluebirds :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:34 am

Sven wrote:The Bluebirds travel to play Derby County in a re-arranged game tonight knowing that victory will put them one step closer to the dream that few of us could seriously have contemplated at the start of the season

To say Cardiff City have done well is a huge understatement and the impact this season has had on both club and supporters is immense, as is the impact of the man leading the assault on potential promotion, Neil Warnock

But at this time, let's not forget those others involved in this super season to date and let's laud the players, the backroom staff, the hierarchy of the club and the supporters themselves; all of whom appear to be pulling in the same direction for the first time in a long while

Tonight and the rest of the season is to be embraced. It is not a time for doubt or fear. We have already over-achieved in many ways and this scenario (underdogs) is traditionally right up our street as a club

For those watching at home (or in the pub) where I'm sure you'll be there in spirit, I hope you enjoy the evening and I hope those travelling up tonight (including me) get right behind the team for 90 minutes, as is the tradition of our away support

This is a great season for the club and its supporters and one to be embraced not feared, so let's get behind the players and let them know we are there for them as much as they are for us, as exemplified by the heroic efforts of Aron Gunnarsson against Forest on Saturday (I couldn't believe the Herculean effort he put in until I watched a replay)

C'mon City! Together we can do this! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :clap: :notworthy:

Superb post :thumbup:

Keep the Faith Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:21 pm

BRILLIANT POST M8, COME BACK WITH THE, 3PTS BLOOBIRDS

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Top post. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:57 pm

Super Svens Barmy Army!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:26 pm

What a season

Be loud
Be proud

:bluebird:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Well said Chris! Come on you mighty Bluebirds! :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Sven wrote:The Bluebirds travel to play Derby County in a re-arranged game tonight knowing that victory will put them one step closer to the dream that few of us could seriously have contemplated at the start of the season

Good post :thumbright: come on bluebirds! Starting to get nervous now but exciting times! :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:04 pm

Well Said Chris :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Sven is like a modern day Brave Heart. :lol:

Without a doubt, this is the best post I’ve ever read and sums up perfectly what being a Bluebird is all about.