Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many people have rung Derby County today.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:59 am

Just wondered whether anyone has decided to take up a bit of light hearted wind up with Derby County today??

Has anyone actually rang them to see if the game tonight is on? :lol:

I woke up this morning and had visions of hundreds of phone calls being made to Derby during the course of today :lol:

According to the BBC there is an 84% chance of rain - so just wondering whether the pitch, and surrounding areas, might be flooded??

Re: How many people have rung Derby County today.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:56 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:Just wondered whether anyone has decided to take up a bit of light hearted wind up with Derby County today??

I woke up this morning and had visions of hundreds of phone calls being made to Derby during the course of today :lol:

According to the BBC there is an 84% chance of rain - so just wondering whether the pitch, and surrounding areas, might be flooded??

Awfully excited about this lark aint you fella on twitter the lot lol.....most fans are probably travelling up buddy not piss arsing about

Re: How many people have rung Derby County today.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:57 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:Just wondered whether anyone has decided to take up a bit of light hearted wind up with Derby County today??

Awfully excited about this lark aint you fella on twitter the lot lol.....most fans are probably travelling up buddy not piss arsing about

Id laugh is one of them was from Warnock!