Same as last week
Cardiff got 15 mins
Fulham 45 mins
With same listinigs before " why"
Just something i have noticed every time cardiff are on
Not paranoid

Re: Sky at it again

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:08 pm

montyblue wrote:Tonights game derby v cardiff coverage start 7 30pm 15 mins before start
Fridays listing
Fulham v sunderland
Coverage starts 7 pm 45 mins before start
Same as last week
Cardiff got 15 mins
Fulham 45 mins
With same listinigs before " why"
Just something i have noticed every time cardiff are on
Not paranoid

Fulham London Club, BBC have always displayed a bias for anything London.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:11 pm

So it seems sky sports are

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:16 pm

Nah we had 45 against Millwall away. They talked about Millwall for 35 mins.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:32 pm

nubbsy wrote:Nah we had 45 against Millwall away. They talked about Millwall for 35 mins.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:36 pm

Not bothered myself. As long as they show 90 minutes of the match plus any injury time they can start and end the programme whatever time they want.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Does it matter as long as game starts on time? :laughing6:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Seems a strange thing to complain about.

Some fans have seemed desperate for the media to talk up our chances all season, but it doesn’t matter to me. They have said nothing about us all season and, if anything, that will just make the promotion even sweeter if we go up.

As others have said, all that matters is they show the match.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Its just nice to get some recognition as a club i personally enjoy coverage of our club but it seems its all fulham' s happy clappy pretty boys which sky seem to revel in i think i must be paraniod will stop my rant sorry

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:46 pm

5 mins would be enough, only need warnocks interview and team line ups.
Of the 15 mins I reckon 8 minutes at least is adverts.
The match itself is the most important, no need to worry about the build up, it’s usually just ex players talking crap anyway

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Isn't it just partly to do with the late announcements of the games?

Some games are planned well in advance but this one has been slotted in late and the Forest game was one of the extra games they were allowed when the new Saturday evening slot was announced.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Wayne S wrote:Isn't it just partly to do with the late announcements of the games?

Some games are planned well in advance but this one has been slotted in late and the Forest game was one of the extra games they were allowed when the new Saturday evening slot was announced.

Exactly. Not much chance for Sky to pay a visit to interview players and to film and produce some packages for broadcast before the game.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Wayne S wrote:Isn't it just partly to do with the late announcements of the games?

They do have several programme starts in general 15 mins b4 ko or 45 min's but can be 1hr just depends on scedules

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:39 pm

Sometimes there is too much talking about the football. As someone has said, NW’s interview and straight into the game,would do for me.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Sorry but i an been told that the reason fulham getting a lot more coverage time than cardiff is because there games where planned a long time ago fulham v sunderland?and cardiffs games are been slotted into shedules the fact that we are 2nd and 3rd respectively has nothing to do with coverage just a bit of bias i think

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:01 pm

I don’t care as long as we win