Grujic to return against Hull??

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Dazzy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 pm

We’ve not been as good without him in the starting line up
Who needs Cantona, when we’ve got Stantona?
Dazzy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Grujic to return against Hull??

Postby Saturdaykid » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:22 pm

Totally agree he makes things tick in the middle our record without him is not good
Saturdaykid

Postby Logie » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 pm

He had a rough start and adjusted to the speed of the game, couple of games hes dropped for no real reason. We defo miss him, we had a bit of quality in our play with him because he doesn't first think boot ball up pitch which is what we are doing lately.

Sometimes we just need to keep hold of the ball and pass it a little.

Think he needs to come back and sit in front of the back 4
Logie

Postby noisycat » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Totally agree. He’s been the difference in us passing the ball to each other or just hoofing it up the pitch.
noisycat

Postby psw78 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:40 pm

I can’t understand why he hasn’t been starting; we desperately need his quality in the middle and our midfield has looked so much poorer with him out.

We’ve gone too defensive, but if we are going to stand a chance of winning the last two, he needs to come back in.
psw78

Postby piledriver64 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:40 pm

Yep, I just don’t understand why he isn’t being picked.

For me he is first choice and you pick the rest of the midfield to fit in around him.

Stats don’t always paint a true picture but if you look at the stats of when he starts compared to when he doesn’t then it’s a pretty strong argument.

Unlike many I still think we will do it but there has to be a change back to the lineup that did so well in Jan, Feb and March.
piledriver64

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:42 pm

Agree, I don’t understand why he was dropped. We haven’t been the same team since he been left out.
BaltimoreBlues

Postby Costa Coffee Crew » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:51 pm

If he doesnt then Warnock is stubborn beyond belief. And he's got to get a new script for his post match interviews.
Costa Coffee Crew

Postby Bluebird Always » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:52 pm

psw78 wrote:I can’t understand why he hasn’t been starting; we desperately need his quality in the middle and our midfield has looked so much poorer with him out.

We’ve gone too defensive, but if we are going to stand a chance of winning the last two, he needs to come back in.

I will probably be slaughtered now but....
Since Gunnarsson has returned( its not his fault) our midfield has been slow and poor.
For me the midfield should have been left alone.
Yes he played well v forest and scored, but before that?
Should have had some game time off the bench.
But what do i know.
Really frustrated and angry tonight. 1-0 half time should have done better.
First time in after 16 games leading at half time we didnt win!
Bluebird Always

Postby Jules » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:52 am

We got a premier class midfielder sitting on the bench and Warnock plays Gunners again, as Kammy would say 'unbelievable'

Also start Pilks FFS,as Madine is shot and Ken didn't want to know again as sub, think we have a new 'Le Sulk' on our hands and as for the other waste of space well even on the touchline he had a look of 'why they putting me on?'

That was awful against a very poor Derby side.
But never mind 'we doing well' and 'we haven't spent that much' Warnock CHANGE THE FECKING RECORD!!!
In saying all that quite a few dodgy decisions last night obvious pen, throw in's going the other way.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby Gaynor Straight » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:55 am

Bluebird Always wrote:
psw78 wrote:I can’t understand why he hasn’t been starting; we desperately need his quality in the middle and our midfield has looked so much poorer with him out.

Since Gunnarsson has returned( its not his fault) our midfield has been slow and poor.
But what do i know.

Exactly all of this.
Gaynor Straight

Postby Bluebina » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:35 am

Bluebird Always wrote:

But what do i know.

Warnocks game management for the run in has been, long throws, and set plays keep it tight with a clean sheet and nick a few one or two nil wins, but it hasn't worked !!!

It will be hard to change back to the team we had before the international break again now, I think he will probably try the same again against Hull, but who knows ?
Bluebina

Return to General Chat