This 40 -60 possrssion

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This 40 -60 possrssion

Postby kimble » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:15 pm

I dont enjoy watching even average teams having more possession than us...and waiting for us to score on the breaks....we need to control games more to put things in our own destiny...

if we are in the play offs we will rely on luck again...??????
kimble

This 40 -60 possrssion

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: This 40 -60 possrssion

Postby Gaffer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:28 pm

kimble wrote:I dont enjoy watching even average teams having more possession than us...and waiting for us to score on the breaks....we need to control games more to put things in our own destiny...

if we are in the play offs we will rely on luck again...??????

Luck doesn’t get you in second place after 44 games. It’s just a different way of playing there’s no right way to play football. Dont get me wrong it’s not pretty but very effective most of the time, and I’m one of those that if we win don’t care how we play 3 points is 3 points. We are over achieving so just enjoy the ride. What ever will be will be.
Gaffer

Return to General Chat