" Derby County manager Gary Rowett "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Gary Rowett hails Derby County players following victory over Cardiff City

Derby Telegraph

Gary Rowett hailed Derby County’s “massive show of courage” in their 3-1 victory over Cardiff City tonight.

GARY ROWETT:

“I would sum it up as a massive show of courage from the players,” Rowett told Sky Sports.

“You can see it is such a difficult game against Cardiff – the ball is hardly in play at times.

“You can’t switch off for one second.

“We started the game really brightly, but as you know against Cardiff if you switch off for a second they can punish you.

“I felt we played well enough up to that point (the opening goal).

“It was a big evening for us, I said to the players before the game there are no second chances, lay it all out on the pitch.

“We played with such good quality at time and our finishing was excellent.

“Full credit to the players, they were brilliant this evening.”
Attachments
Gary-Rowett.jpg
Gary-Rowett.jpg (35.62 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Derby County manager Gary Rowett "

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Well done you cheat :thumbright:
Carpe Diem

Postby buckleys brewery » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:54 pm

You just knew that Jerome was going to f**k us over. Always been a thorn in our side. What the f**k did we do, for him to hate us so much.
buckleys brewery

Postby RICK+CCFC » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:59 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:You just knew that Jerome was going to f**k us over. Always been a thorn in our side. What the f**k did we do, for him to hate us so much.

I wish we had signed him last January,,,, we could have done a lot worse,,,,,, :? :?

Come to think of it?..
RICK+CCFC

Postby Daya » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:07 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:You just knew that Jerome was going to f**k us over. Always been a thorn in our side. What the f**k did we do, for him to hate us so much.

I wish we had signed him last January,,,, we could have done a lot worse,,,,,, :? :?

Come to think of it?..

Treated him like shit.
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby Daya » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Gary Rowett hails Derby County players following victory over Cardiff City

Derby Telegraph

Gary Rowett hailed Derby County’s “massive show of courage” in their 3-1 victory over Cardiff City tonight.

GARY ROWETT:

“I would sum it up as a massive show of courage from the players,” Rowett told Sky Sports.

“You can see it is such a difficult game against Cardiff – the ball is hardly in play at times.

“You can’t switch off for one second.

Well said Gary, very true words. Ignored the dramatics of the panto queen whining Warnock and got on with the job.

“We started the game really brightly, but as you know against Cardiff if you switch off for a second they can punish you.

“I felt we played well enough up to that point (the opening goal).

“It was a big evening for us, I said to the players before the game there are no second chances, lay it all out on the pitch.

“We played with such good quality at time and our finishing was excellent.

“Full credit to the players, they were brilliant this evening.”
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby Blueboys1927 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:09 pm

He did what he’s paid to do for his employers. Footballers do what they can do for whoever pays them, no loyalty so no hatered :bluebird:
Blueboys1927

Postby RICK+CCFC » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Daya wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Come to think of it?..

Treated him like shit.

In what way? Please elaborate.
RICK+CCFC

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:09 pm

It wasn't to do with his players it was us letting them them come on to us from the minute the whistle blew for the second half and 3 cock ups by our own players giving them the points. Why do we let team's attack us so much?
CF23 Bluebird

Postby kettyblue » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:32 am

Jerome don't hate us I remember a few seasons ago we were playing Leicester away on a Tuesday night it was a horrible night just like last night pissing down misty as fck. he had left us the season before me and mac went underneath at half time and Jerome was on the concourse eating a pie which made me chuckle we started chatting to him saying how much we deserved to be winning and his words were " we battered them and should be at least 2 up" not the words of someone who hates us he went right up in my estimation that day.
kettyblue

Return to General Chat