Stick with them

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stick with them

Postby Lengee » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:41 pm

A bit down cos we threw away the game tonight. BUT it was not down to lack of effort. Stick with the lads!!....... All of them.

Not getting the pen and Madines awful miss we're crucial tonight . We would have been out of sight. Then individual mistakes allowed Derby the win. Fine margins as Warnock said after the Wolves game.I

We can all am questions and that's fair enough E.G. why did Warnock take off Ward and bring in a less disciplined players like Wildschut- especially with Mendez Lang available.
why has Grujic been sidelined and not even used as a playing sub? And what's happened to Damour who never lets us down - particularly if defending a tight lead.
BUT Warnock has done brilliantly to get us so close and the players always give their all.
Whatever happens from now on, it's been a great season. Still hopeful for promotion, but if even we don't succeed, the manager and team have given there all. Come on you bluebirds¡!!!!!!!!!! :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Lengee

Stick with them

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Stick with them

Postby skiprat » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:09 pm

I know but the bluebirds haven't been in the top flight since 1962 so its understandable that peoples patience has worn a bit thin.
skiprat

Postby BarmyArmy123 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:32 pm

skiprat wrote:I know but the bluebirds haven't been in the top flight since 1962 so its understandable that peoples patience has worn a bit thin.

2012? :old:
BarmyArmy123

Postby City Slicker » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:51 am

BarmyArmy123 wrote:
skiprat wrote:I know but the bluebirds haven't been in the top flight since 1962 so its understandable that peoples patience has worn a bit thin.

2012? :old:

No that was some team in red :lol:
City Slicker

Postby skiprat » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:03 am

That was tans red brigade not the bluebirds.
skiprat

Return to General Chat