Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sack warnock

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:48 pm

If we bottle promotion yes he's done wonders with the budget he's had but poor lineups in some games and wasting money on bang average or poor players how he thinks yanic and Madine are better than kadeem or pilks I never know he's messed up tonight big time

Re: Sack warnock

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:49 pm

Wow, you're a bit of a wanker, fair play

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:51 pm

The football is dreadful and everyone knows it just lump
It up the field everytime shocking

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:53 pm

Yet we currently sit second in the league, mixing it with the big boys when we would have been happy with a top 10 finish at the start of the season.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:54 pm

Na on a serious note out of all the strikers we were linked with I think he's picked the worst one of the bunch

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:58 pm

footiexmadx wrote:Na on a serious note out of all the strikers we were linked with I think he's picked the worst one of the bunch

Stick to buying drugs off dodgy websites fella

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:58 pm

footiexmadx wrote:Na on a serious note out of all the strikers we were linked with I think he's picked the worst one of the bunch

Agree with the poor choice of striker. But Warnock can still redeem himself though.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:10 pm

footiexmadx wrote:If we bottle promotion yes he's done wonders with the budget he's had but poor lineups in some games and wasting money on bang average or poor players how he thinks yanic and Madine are better than kadeem or pilks I never know he's messed up tonight big time

Apparently I can’t say this

But

Do one dickhead

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:13 pm

footiexmadx wrote:The football is dreadful and everyone knows it just lump
It up the field everytime shocking

Agree... awful football.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:14 pm

Be Blue wrote:Wow, you're a bit of a wanker, fair play

So are you clearly for dissing an opinion ...... a good opinion at that.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:16 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Stick to the Championship

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:17 pm

Really. Neil Warnock has done a fantastic job this season. I'll forgive daya he's a West Ham lad so knows nothing.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:17 pm

Be Blue wrote:Yet we currently sit second in the league, mixing it with the big boys when we would have been happy with a top 10 finish at the start of the season.

don't be silly you need entertaining football to keep your small crowds coming back.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:23 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Any links ? :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:30 pm

Go and support Brentford then. We play effective football and are top 2, they play “good football” and aren’t in the playoffs. :banghead: :wave: :arrow:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:49 pm

Daya wrote:

And you're a bit of a wanker for showing your face after a loss to try and stir the pot, grow up and go sit on a West Ham message board

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:57 pm

Daya wrote:

I thought you was brown bread.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:18 am

:laughing5:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:58 am

Two very true statements. The football is dreadful and we are second

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:05 am

footiexmadx wrote:If we bottle promotion yes he's done wonders with the budget he's had but poor lineups in some games and wasting money on bang average or poor players how he thinks yanic and Madine are better than kadeem or pilks I never know he's messed up tonight big time

so in a nutshell ,if we lose its because he is not picking players that he hasnt picked all season :laughing5:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:09 am

Clearly a troll, we were 23rd when he took over!