Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: It's Over

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:56 am

I stated in another thread that we have become too predictable. The opposition know what to expect now and the only way we look like scoring is from set pieces.

At the start of the season the Villa game especially we played some of the best football I've seen down there in a long time and the 3-0 flattered Villa. We have more or less the same players that started that Villa game so if we are to lose I'd rather go down having a go than that shit show at Derby.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:30 pm

I've said all along that we'd win our original last 3 games of the season-Forest, Hull, Reading. I've seen nothing to suggest that we won't do that.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:36 pm

The players know its shit or bust and all of them will be fired up for the next 2 games they now know what they got to do

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:20 pm

I see Dave Jones has posted on the forum
Jesus Christ man have some bottle!? Yeah it was a dreadful result at Derby - it’s gone, in the past now. We have two games versus weaker teams - next season is totally at our feet so to speak. And if not in these two fixtures, we have to get behind the team for playoffs. Booking you vacation now means you haven’t enjoyed the season thus far - I for one have had a season to remember, I remember September hoping to finish top 10/12! Can’t thank the squad enough for adding excitement!

Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:17 am

I’m amazed you got so many replies.

I think you know, deep down, it’s far from over. We have a one point lead.

I do believe Saturday is the big one. I think if we win at the KCOM we’ll go up.

You have to remember that a lot of this Fulham team failed in the play-offs last season. I’d they are 2nd going into the last day those thoughts will play on their mind.

There is only two games to go, but it really could go either way. It’s not over for us, and it’s not over for Fulham.

All we can do is support our team.

If we miss out out on top two, you can bet your life we’ll be fired up for the play offs and we would have every right to fancy our chances against anyone.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:27 pm

The OP and his side kick Billy 10 posts appear to have disappeared up their own arses.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:36 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:The OP and his side kick Billy 10 posts appear to have disappeared up their own arses.

Well he certainly won't be publishing lotto numbers in advance! :laughing5:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:53 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I’m amazed you got so many replies.

I think you know, deep down, it’s far from over. We have a one point lead.

Need we bring up THAT post you made again? :mrgreen: Swansea stayimg up too you said only yesterday?? you on for a being wrong double, all good though :laughing6:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:10 pm

Apologies to all fans and the team. Don't listen to my predictions I am crap. Come on City SMASH Reading. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:15 pm

Bluesman wrote:Apologies to all fans and the team. Don't listen to my predictions I am crap. Come on City SMASH Reading. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

can't help get the jitters..NOBODY predicted automatic start of the campaign :ayatollah: :ayatollah: