Our best midfield are Ralls + Grujic + Paterson.Our forward

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:33 am

My View: Our best midfield are Ralls + Grujic + Paterson. Our forward line Hoilett + Zohore + Mendez-Laing. Our defence picks itself.

That is what we are ! For better or for worse - that is it ! We can not afford to mess about & lose our future !!

We go with that and let the chips fall where they may. :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Our best midfield are Ralls + Grujic + Paterson.Our forw

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:25 am

id consider dropping Ralls more than Gunners based off the game last night.
paulh_85

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:My View: Our best midfield are Ralls + Grujic + Paterson. Our forward line Hoilett + Zohore + Mendez-Laing. Our defence picks itself.

That is what we are ! For better or for worse - that is it ! We can not afford to mess about & lose our future !!

Not so sure on the defence picking itself Annis? who would you pick? Bamba looking all over the place at the moment.
2blue2handle

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:My View: Our best midfield are Ralls + Grujic + Paterson. Our forward line Hoilett + Zohore + Mendez-Laing. Our defence picks itself.

Agreed.

I just can't see why Grujic was dropped and still can't get back in. Let's be honest, even in the games we've won since he's been out we've struggled to control the opposition and the ball.

You do wonder whether something has gone on behind the scenes as it all looks so obvious to anyone that watched whilst Grujic was in the team and since he was left out.

Strange.
piledriver64

Postby boyo1927 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Agree with this... Gunnarson coming back has not helped at all... Other than one game....

Warnock has some favourites as most managers do and gunnarson is one
boyo1927

Return to General Chat