Only 1 criticism of warnock

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby montyblue » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:43 pm

These last 7 games or so when interviewed he has been saying i have told the lads just to go out and enjoy it i just wish he would tell them in no uncertain terms go out and f...... Win it for all these fans that have come here today for this city . it just seems a bit well if we don't get auto where in the play offs anyway and if we don't get up that way, well i love the championship and we will give it another go next season which is obvious, these last 6 or 7 games strangly where we have been in automatic postion his attitude has been more layed back but for most of the season he has been spot on with a bit of fighting talk and spirit perhaps this has rubbed off on the team. Apart from that i have loved his attitude for the club fans and city
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Only 1 criticism of warnock

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:56 pm

I think it’s a case of trying to take the pressure off and with the way our fans are I think he has got it right trying to lower expectations. Some fans after a win go OTT lining up their premiership line ups for next season and then after a loss we have no chance and we should forget about it. I don’t think Warnock has done much wrong this season to be honest, we don’t have the most talented squad but they work hard.

In my opinion there is a reason we are second compared to say your likes of Derby and your Villas and its because when they don’t play well they lose but we have grinded out a hell of a lot of results having had a lot of injuries. We have played some very good football but there have been some really poor performances but we have still got results. If it wasn’t for the almost freakish form of Fulham we would be out of sight the form we have shown since the blip over Christmas.
2blue2handle

Re: Only 1 criticism of warnock

Postby bluebird7291 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:57 pm

i can assure you he's not saying that behind the camera, he's trying not to apply any more pressure thans needed or what they already have.
bluebird7291

Return to General Chat