Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I just phoned talk Sport

Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Fulham fans biting like hell. I said they played tippy-happy football and bigger up Neil warnock massively.
I also said that he was right to be picked as manager of the year as he had the smallest budget. Goughy tended to agree, Durham didn’t think so but cut me off before I had a chance to have a go of him.

Re: I just phoned talk Sport

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:26 pm

im not surprised. iv called in before, I called in earlier in the season when spurs were flying, I told him that if they didn't win something this season then they would risk losing kane, dier, ali, erikksen etc etc, and that the owner would need to match the wages which other clubs could pay. he basically shot me down as a Cardiff fan and sais I didn't know what I was talking about. I stand by what I said at the time, and it sounds as if you spoke the truth also, well in mate. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Well spoken and humble. Didn't speak badly of Fulham you just said you didn't like their sideways football.

However, the Fulham fan on after you... What about dick. Just negative about everything Cardiff.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:31 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Well spoken and humble. Didn't speak badly of Fulham you just said you didn't like their sideways football.

However, the Fulham fan on after you... What about dick. Just negative about everything Cardiff.

Cheers mate

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Fair play to you I’ll never phone that tosser Durham as if anybody takes him on he fades them out and then makes his point. He’s just a well paid arogant wum who likes to make out he’s some kind of geezer. Prick.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:06 pm

Stopped listening to TalkSport a while back. They always have an agenda and just ridicule any callers who don’t agree with them.