Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff fans fighting amongst each other yet again last nigh

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Cardiff fans fighting amongst each other yet again last night

Sad to see, about 2 or 3 mins before the end people started using the stairways to vacate the away end toward the exit, where there were a couple of 'Boss Men' and one very vocal woman who decided that they were wrong to exit before the final whistle and resort to violence with some of those making the decision to leave early. I know leaving before the final whistle isn't most peoples 'cup of tea' but it really grinds at me that we have an element of thugs that want to vent their anger against our own.

Re: Cardiff fans fighting amongst each other yet again last

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:20 pm

When we went 3-1 down and the Derby fans were singing your staying down I remember thinking I bet the boys that I know who went have left now, they would have been wound up and just wanted to get out of there, that's their choice I probably would have done the same. Iv left early loads over the years half time some times haha, anyone who had something to say would be told to f**k off to be honest hasn't happened yet though, it's nothing to do with anybody else but the person who's making the decision to stay or leave.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Fight by us at the end too. Don't think it was about leaving, possible about Jerome. One last came off worse blood and clothes ripped. He has good friends who calmed him and made him leave b4 it got worse

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:06 pm

I was in row HH, and didn't see any trouble at any time. We were all very disappointed, but got back to the coach without any hassle. The local coppers and stewards were not friendly, though.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:46 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Fight by us at the end too. Don't think it was about leaving, possible about Jerome. One last came off worse blood and clothes ripped. He has good friends who calmed him and made him leave b4 it got worse

What row was that? I was in T

Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:06 pm

It was row E upper side. Not good to see at all whatever the reason.