Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Doom and Gloom

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:23 pm

Are you all seriously taking the piss? Forget the home game that doesn’t matter right now, statistically we should win the home game easy, yeah yeah there are no easy games blah blah im just being realistic now, our record at home has only really been spoilt by Fulham & Wolves, maybe a couple others. But typically we don’t drop points.

We have ONE game left of the season as far as I’m concerned and that’s this Saturday. We have ONE game left and it happens to be away against he team who last game shipped in 5 goals.

If we win against Hull on Saturday, everyone is going to be relatively confident that we will beat Reading...

Yet, the majority of us in the poll have predicted that Fulham will finish second??? I f*cking hate City fans sometimes, bunch of morons I swear.

“Hey City fans, you’re in the final of the championship title race, it’s away to Hull”
City fans: “OH NO! FULHAM ARE GOING TO OVERTAKE US”

Pfft. Disappointing guys, we are pretty much one away win from being in the premier league, cheer up you bunch of melts. Get a grip

Re: Doom and Gloom

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:44 pm

Problem is our fans go from one extreme to the next, after a win we are up and lining up transfers to a loss and no one is good enough and we are done for.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Totally agree with previous its really all on 1 game lets go for it home game against reading we will piss that one full house so its hull not wolves only similarity just same colour its all in the head players fans right mind set get job done at hull and we are there but if you start with fear your f..... So positivity get job done and party following sunday

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Agree with what you say but I also understand the Cardiff atitude.we are always ready for us to implode and sadly as history has shown invariably do.a club that last won a major trophy 90 years ago and played its last season in the top flight 50 years ago is always going to find it difficult to inspire confidence in anyone.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Our fans have a go at Fulham fans for being arrogant, and then dismiss Reading as if they are a local league amateur side. Don't understand it. We should know by now that these comments have a habit of making people look silly. Look at the sides who have already taken points off us this season. Considering what is at stake and the extra pressure, these are not going to be easy games. Absolutely anything can happen in these final two games, and it could be that us, Villa and Fulham all suffer defeats before the season finishes. We are going to have to dig in and fight for everything in these games, and I don't think either side are going to just let us steamroller them into the ground.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:44 pm

I was mearly trying to put some positivity into us as fans the reading game with a full house behind us and them in freefall big time it should be way to big a challenge for reading depending on the mind set as player's obviously anybody could give us a game on the day with whats at stake barry town could give us a game even when your not prepared mentally which was my point so am not disregarding anything or any one if you stand tall you will overcome thats how i cope with things and fans should also when things hit the fan