Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

On-loan Cardiff City striker Rhys Healey blasted a hat-trick

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:54 pm

On-loan Cardiff City striker Rhys Healey blasted a hat-trick but relegated Torquay went down 4-3 at home to Guisley in the National League last night.

Healey has fired five goals in six starts for the Gulls.

Re: On-loan Cardiff City striker Rhys Healey blasted a hat-t

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:On-loan Cardiff City striker Rhys Healey blasted a hat-trick but relegated Torquay went down 4-3 at home to Guisley in the National League last night.

For me if we still had Rhys and Bogle instead of Maddening we would have a few more points and could nearly be over the line.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:15 am

City Slicker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:On-loan Cardiff City striker Rhys Healey blasted a hat-trick but relegated Torquay went down 4-3 at home to Guisley in the National League last night.

For me if we still had Rhys and Bogle instead of Maddening we would have a few more points and could nearly be over the line.

bogle cant get into a league one side and healey is playing in the conference.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:22 am

While Medine hasn't been great and missed a key chance some of the comments about him are pathetic.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:25 am

2blue2handle wrote:While Medine hasn't been great and missed a key chance some of the comments about him are pathetic.

100%

wasnt even that big a chance, if he connected it would likely have hit the defender right in front of him

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:31 am

paulh_85 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:While Medine hasn't been great and missed a key chance some of the comments about him are pathetic.

100%

wasnt even that big a chance, if he connected it would likely have hit the defender right in front of him

While I think some people have been OTT about Madine, we have to acknowledge that his performances and contribution to-date have been pretty woeful based on the fee we paid for him.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:53 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

100%

While I think some people have been OTT about Madine, we have to acknowledge that his performances and contribution to-date have been pretty woeful based on the fee we paid for him.

been one of the biggest critics about his signature, which i thought was a poor one (for the fee especially) from the start.

but he was having a more influential game in the first half against Derby

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:59 am

paulh_85 wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

100%

been one of the biggest critics about his signature, which i thought was a poor one (for the fee especially) from the start.

I hope he proves us all wrong and knocks in the winner in the next two games. It would be very unexpected surprise but that is the message Warnock should be giving the lad... "be a hero son".

I think it has not only been the fee that has made people more than a little disappointed by his performances but also the fact we probably should have gotten some quality and class in midfield, That is where we are vulnerable at the moment.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:16 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

100%

I hope he proves us all wrong and knocks in the winner in the next two games. It would be very unexpected surprise but that is the message Warnock should be giving the lad... "be a hero son".

I think it has not only been the fee that has made people more than a little disappointed by his performances but also the fact we probably should have gotten some quality and class in midfield, That is where we are vulnerable at the moment.

Grujic was that, but for me (i know not everyone agrees) he was really going off the boil in his last few matches.

i think not getting Grabban was crucial, especially in hindsight. dont think the club did much wrong there mind, he just chose to go to Villa

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:33 am

Not sure what football heads some people have.
Madine has been good for us ( minus the goals ).
He's there to bully the centre halves and knacker them out for Zohore to run at them for the last 20.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:42 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Not sure what football heads some people have.
He's there to bully the centre halves and knacker them out for Zohore to run at them for the last 20.

i thought it was just me who saw this.
He's done everything i wished, apart from finding the net.

now we need to use him as a link player, get Zohore or pilks to play off him.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:54 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Not sure what football heads some people have.

i thought it was just me who saw this.
He's done everything i wished, apart from finding the net.

now we need to use him as a link player, get Zohore or pilks to play off him.

I know its all about opinions but I wonder if some people have ever watched the game before :banghead:

I'd be tempted to go for it on Saturday and play something like this.

Grujic Ralls
Zohore Paterson Hoilett
Madine

:thumbright: :ayatollah: