Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play Off Dates

Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:57 pm

let's hope we don't need these dates but some people may have to book them off with work etc early so just incase:

Friday 11th May 6th vs 3rd @19:45
Saturday 12th May 5th vs 4th @17.15

Monday 14th May- 3rd vs 6th @ 19.45
Tuesday 15th May- 4th vs 5th @19.45

Saturday 26th May - final : 17:00pm

Re: Play Off Dates

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:07 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:let's hope we don't need these dates but some people may have to book them off with work etc early so just incase:

As you say lets hope not. Travelling anywhere on the Friday is a pain at the best of times but a trip to Boro would be an absolute b*stard. As far as I can work out half the motorway network is suffering from major night time road works at the moment.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:10 pm

epping blue wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:let's hope we don't need these dates but some people may have to book them off with work etc early so just incase:

As you say lets hope not. Travelling anywhere on the Friday is a pain at the best of times but a trip to Boro would be an absolute b*stard. As far as I can work out half the motorway network is suffering from major night time road works at the moment.

in fairness thats only going to bother you on the way back!

and after a 3-0 win you wont care :mrgreen:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Well one thing for sure won't go to Wembley total waste of money didn't enjoy last playoff final experience at all! :o

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Well one thing for sure won't go to Wembley total waste of money didn't enjoy last playoff final experience at all! :o

It really is a shit stadium IMO shame it got built having them in the Millenium was great :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:59 pm

phildavies wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Well one thing for sure won't go to Wembley total waste of money didn't enjoy last playoff final experience at all! :o

It really is a shit stadium IMO shame it got built having them in the Millenium was great :ayatollah:

If we'd have won it you would've come away with a different experience.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:21 pm

phildavies wrote:

The stadium is fine, it's just in a shit part of London.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:49 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
phildavies wrote:

Nope still wouldnt have enjoyed it!! Stadium crap just thought was waste of £250 prefer next time watch in pub with few beers ! :occasion5:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:20 pm

I agree it's got nothing on the millennium.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:21 pm

nubbsy wrote:I agree it's got nothing on the millennium.

It lacked atmosphere in playoff game but Liverpool was great view of game wasn't good as well. funny enough didn't like old Wembley either!! :laughing6:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:22 am

phildavies wrote:

Nope been to Wembley about 6 times I think including our Fa cup semi final win. It’s a shit looking stadium in a shit area. Millenniumuch better right in the city centre.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:55 am

you want to post this on the Fulham forum

Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:23 am

I wish the teams finishing 3rd and 4th had the choice of the home leg being first or second.
If we finish 3rd we'll be short of confidence going into the first leg snd it could all be over by the time of the second back at the CCS.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:49 am

phildavies wrote:
phildavies wrote:

Nope been to Wembley about 6 times I think including our Fa cup semi final win. It’s a shit looking stadium in a shit area. Millenniumuch better right in the city centre.

I've been there 4 times.

If it's so shit why do you keep going back there :lol:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:40 pm

murphy wrote:
phildavies wrote:
phildavies wrote:

I've been there 4 times.

If it's so shit why do you keep going back there :lol:

To watch Cardiff 4 times and the other two occasions I didn't pay for but were gifts :ayatollah: