The dat after the Riddler Meeting

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:56 pm

The more i think of it the madder i feel towards the players. They can beat any team in this division when they want to but to show us that they can do what they want when they want is disgacefull.
Losing against the jacks, the last game at Ninian. The run in last season. QPR this year Ipswich , peterbouough, .
Hudson should be stripped of the captaincy and then put on the transfer list.
He was one of our worst players in the second half . He should be groveling along with the rest of the team for treating us with such contempt. :pottytrain5:
Nuclearblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The dat after the Riddler Meeting

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The more i think of it the madder i feel towards the players. They can beat any team in this division when they want to but to show us that they can do what they want when they want is disgacefull.
Losing against the jacks, the last game at Ninian. The run in last season. QPR this year Ipswich , peterbouough, .
Hudson should be stripped of the captaincy and then put on the transfer list.
He was one of our worst players in the second half . He should be groveling along with the rest of the team for treating us with such contempt. :pottytrain5:

PR TOLD THEM

PR met DJ first and spoke at long lengths at what was going wrong.

DJ was then invited at the last moment to the meeting, but kept his mouth shut through out.

PR Ripped in to the players beyond belief and said "Its The First Time in 20 Years I Have Had to Do This"

Your a Disgrace, you loose to little Clubs, I am getting this Club in Debt by paying you all high wages.
I have received over 500 emails, phone calls,texts from Angry Fans.
I run this Club .
If You Dont Want to play for Cardiff City SAY NOW and PUT YOUR SELF ON THE TRANSFER LIST.
Apparently he continued on and on and ripped in to them.

MY OPINION, Fair Play to Him, THEY NEEDED TO BE TOLD

Copyright
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Joff » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:20 pm

shows PR cares,
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it," Voltaire,
Joff

Postby NinianSHEEP » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Fair bollocking then! Did any of them put in a transfer request?
NinianSHEEP

Return to General Chat