Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I also Heard....

Wed May 09, 2018 1:29 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:Money will be tight if no concrete decision is made.......

Sri Tan Vincent Tan has reservations attempting the same strategy employed at the first promotion push. According to a source who shall remain anonymous, Sri Tan Vincent Tan and his recent son-in-law have a strong belief that without decisions on management structure, the budget should not exceed the lowest of all competitors in the higher division.

Lee Tomlin was mentioned in keeping with a conservative fiscal approach to Premier League transfer dealings under the current management. :bluebird:

:notworthy: :notworthy: bang on the money

Dalman said "“Every time Neil has asked for funds, especially in the January transfer window, we made them available to him. He has to lead and he will lead, and we’ll be there to support him in that process."

That does not say money will be tight and your speculative post was certainly not bang on the money.

everytime someone replies to him he comes back with three new posts :roll: just ignore the troll

Chill out ffs :roll: We are up and u want to deny others the right to tell others what they've heard. Time for posters like this to grow up I say :sleepy2:

Wed May 09, 2018 1:34 pm

HardofHearing wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:

Sri Tan Vincent Tan has reservations attempting the same strategy employed at the first promotion push. According to a source who shall remain anonymous, Sri Tan Vincent Tan and his recent son-in-law have a strong belief that without decisions on management structure, the budget should not exceed the lowest of all competitors in the higher division.

Lee Tomlin was mentioned in keeping with a conservative fiscal approach to Premier League transfer dealings under the current management. :bluebird:

Dalman said "“Every time Neil has asked for funds, especially in the January transfer window, we made them available to him. He has to lead and he will lead, and we’ll be there to support him in that process."

That does not say money will be tight and your speculative post was certainly not bang on the money.

Ignore the trolls. I heard what I heard. We will find out who's telling the truth. Our spending will be the lowest of all bar 1 or 2

So you accept that there's no proof to date that what you said is bang on the money. Glad that's sorted.

Wed May 09, 2018 2:37 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:

Ignore the trolls. I heard what I heard. We will find out who's telling the truth. Our spending will be the lowest of all bar 1 or 2

So you accept that there's no proof to date that what you said is bang on the money. Glad that's sorted.

I stand by it, but you cannot predict the spending of the other low budget teams. That's reasonable. I heard the management aim is to spend the least. It will show that the hierarchy are no mugs like last time

Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Wayne S wrote:You don't half hear a lot for someone whose name is "Hard of Hearing"

Wayne, the troll has simply picked up on a few half comments carefully chosen for his own ends, twisted them and is now trying to peddle them as 'exclusive' facts! :oops:

Expect a summer of mischief now the natural order is being restored in South Wales! :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 09, 2018 3:07 pm

As long as these arseholes generate hits they'll never be banned.I think Annis employs some of them for that purpose. :mrgreen:

I mean we've already had a real West Ham top lad how long before we get a hard as nails scouser or one of them Manky nawty boys.Honestly better fishing on here than off Penarth pier and its the same ones that fall for it.

Wed May 09, 2018 3:46 pm

I also heard you're that bellend Roathy now FO!!!!

Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:03 pm

I pains me to admit, what I heard was spot on. remember it was my exclusive

Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:53 pm

HardofHearing wrote:I pains me to admit, what I heard was spot on. remember it was my exclusive

It was widely known City wouldn't spend silly money but you come here as some sort of seer.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:I pains me to admit, what I heard was spot on. remember it was my exclusive

It was widely known City wouldn't spend silly money but you come here as some sort of seer.

Nah, the troll comes on here fishing for bites and he’s caught you.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:33 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

Nah, the troll comes on here fishing for bites and he’s caught you.

Oh dear :thumbup:

Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:38 pm

gutted tbh..id heard we were buying the entire Real Madrid team for ourselves ..and then every single player who played in a top league last season { apart from Spam because they are shite anyway } and then loaning them all to league of Wales teams so we would have a free run at the title...beaut

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:17 pm

HardofHearing wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:

Doesn't take a genius to work out some of the things you state as 'fact', which is probably why you thought of them in the first place! :roll:

And talking of trolls... ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.