Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I also Heard....

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Money will be tight if no concrete decision is made.......

Sri Tan Vincent Tan has reservations attempting the same strategy employed at the first promotion push. According to a source who shall remain anonymous, Sri Tan Vincent Tan and his recent son-in-law have a strong belief that without decisions on management structure, the budget should not exceed the lowest of all competitors in the higher division.

Lee Tomlin was mentioned in keeping with a conservative fiscal approach to Premier League transfer dealings under the current management. :bluebird:

Re: I also Heard....

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:32 pm

You don't half hear a lot for someone whose name is "Hard of Hearing"

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:37 pm

HardofHearing wrote:Money will be tight if no concrete decision is made.......

Sri Tan Vincent Tan has reservations attempting the same strategy employed at the first promotion push. According to a source who shall remain anonymous, Sri Tan Vincent Tan and his recent son-in-law have a strong belief that without decisions on management structure, the budget should not exceed the lowest of all competitors in the higher division.

Lee Tomlin was mentioned in keeping with a conservative fiscal approach to Premier League transfer dealings under the current management. :bluebird:

Fook off, this isnt the time for this shit :banghead:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Wayne S wrote:You don't half hear a lot for someone whose name is "Hard of Hearing"

Brilliant :lol: :laughing5: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Can’t get The STAFF anymore :lol:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Fukin clown.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:52 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Fukin clown.
Don't be upset, money doesn't always guarantee success :thumbup:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:00 pm

The Cobra wrote:

Agreed boring wind up tw*t

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Bluebina wrote:
The Cobra wrote:

We shall see, pre-season all will be revealed. :thumbup:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Ignore him the bellend is looking for bites, he doesn’t know shit from clay :sleepy2:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Ignore him the bellend is looking for bites, he doesn’t know shit from clay :sleepy2:

Its Daya, Nukes or Polo

Bluebina wrote:

why you want to poo-poo what has been revealed to me? pre-season around the corner, you will have to apologise :thumbup:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Let's focus on getting promotion first before we get drip fed anonymous financial restrictions/proposals that will only serve to distract from the job at hand pls.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:17 pm

You know he's on a wind up as he thumbs up his negative news.

Any fan would follow the news with an angry face or an Annis trademarked Hmmmmm.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Wayne S wrote:You know he's on a wind up as he thumbs up his negative news.

Any fan would follow the news with an angry face or an Annis trademarked Hmmmmm.

Hello Wayne, in response I would like to remind you of the financial instability promotion caused. I would imagine Burnley's success has been noted at boardroom level but am unable to confirm that :thumbup:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:48 pm

HardofHearing wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
The Cobra wrote:

Pre season we’ll all have forgotten you. :sleepy2:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:56 pm

salopiancity wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
The Cobra wrote:

But don't forget what I've revealed tonight, I will be remembered for a long time to come :thumbup:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:04 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Its Daya, Nukes or Polo

Not Roathie???

Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:54 pm

HardofHearing wrote:
salopiancity wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
The Cobra wrote:

But don't forget what I've revealed tonight, I will be remembered for a long time to come :thumbup:

Remembered as a tw*t..this is the stupidest post in a long long time

Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:37 pm

Shut up you clown. I’m a personal friend of Polo aka Chris and I know for a fact he’s chucked in posting on any message board.

Stop pointing fingers ffs.

You steal posts off mikes board and pass them off over here so you shouldn’t be pointing at anyone you dickhead.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:45 pm

norms76 wrote:

Shut up you clown. I’m a personal friend of Polo aka Chris and I know for a fact he’s chucked in posting on any message board.

Stop pointing fingers ffs.

You steal posts off mikes board and pass them off over here so you shouldn’t be pointing at anyone you dickhead.

Cheer up norms you grumpy b*stard we won today :D

It's roathie!!

Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:45 pm

DJS wrote:

Not Roathie???

Definitely roathie.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:52 pm

Fair play he's a complete bell whacker with a brain of a whelk.but hang on why insult a whelk?.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Surely he has been banned but there should be locked now. Attention seeker.

Wed May 09, 2018 8:12 am

:notworthy: :notworthy: bang on the money

Wed May 09, 2018 11:19 am

HardofHearing wrote:

Dalman said "“Every time Neil has asked for funds, especially in the January transfer window, we made them available to him. He has to lead and he will lead, and we’ll be there to support him in that process."

That does not say money will be tight and your speculative post was certainly not bang on the money.

Wed May 09, 2018 11:21 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:

Dalman said "“Every time Neil has asked for funds, especially in the January transfer window, we made them available to him. He has to lead and he will lead, and we’ll be there to support him in that process."

That does not say money will be tight and your speculative post was certainly not bang on the money.

everytime someone replies to him he comes back with three new posts :roll: just ignore the troll

Wed May 09, 2018 11:56 am

This has got to be Daya

Wed May 09, 2018 12:59 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:

Ignore the trolls. I heard what I heard. We will find out who's telling the truth. Our spending will be the lowest of all bar 1 or 2