Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Finally Tan is on board

Mon May 14, 2018 9:36 am

I no longer have any issues with Mr Tan. I still stick by previous comments though. I think the best time to judge an owner is at the end of his reign. We can then compare the state of the club at the time he leaves and compare it to when he arrived. Given the financial mess we were in when he arrived, it would be difficult (not impossible) to leave it in an even worse state. Time will tell, but he appears to be doing everything in his power to make it a success, and things finally look as if we are heading in the right direction, all pulling together, and in our true colours.

Mon May 14, 2018 10:14 am

If the retards are so hung up about the red seats, start a fund going and raise the money to do it.

Tan saved the club, made a mistake, rectified mistake and admited to making a mistake and now we are back in the Prem happy days.

Mon May 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Some retards should realise that it was Tan's mistake to put the red seats in , so really Tan should replace them with blue seats to rectify his mistake.

Mon May 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Buchanan's Exocet wrote:It wouldn't cost him much to change those red seats to blue.
Then the biggest most glaring reminder of the rebrand would be gone and we could all get on with supporting the club as one.

Think it’s been quoted on here before to cost £1million. I don’t like the red seats at all but I think that money will be better used being put towards a transfer.

£200 a seat ???

Miles less surely, two bits of Blue Plastic and ten mins to screw them in place !!!

I am only saying what I’ve read on here before!haha.