Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Finally Tan is on board

Mon May 07, 2018 10:25 am

I think after yesterday we finally have Tan properly on board. It was GREAT to see that yesterday. Everyone united and now he has finally admitted he made a mistake there is NO reason for any animosity towards him.

Now he has caught the bug I’m hoping Tan wants his yacht to be the best yacht in the harbour and he goes in properly. Yesterday showed that even a bit of success would necessitate a capacity increase and with NW at the helm we can make sure it’s done properly this time.

Re: Finally Tan is on board

Mon May 07, 2018 10:42 am

maccydee wrote:I think after yesterday we finally have Tan properly on board. It was GREAT to see that yesterday. Everyone united and now he has finally admitted he made a mistake there is NO reason for any animosity towards him.

Now he has caught the bug I’m hoping Tan wants his yacht to be the best yacht in the harbour and he goes in properly. Yesterday showed that even a bit of success would necessitate a capacity increase and with NW at the helm we can make sure it’s done properly this time.

I won't except it until he gets rid of those f-ing red seats. He's still got one over on us until this happens :lol:

Mon May 07, 2018 10:45 am

Dahboy wrote:
maccydee wrote:I think after yesterday we finally have Tan properly on board. It was GREAT to see that yesterday. Everyone united and now he has finally admitted he made a mistake there is NO reason for any animosity towards him.

I won't except it until he gets rid of those f-ing red seats. He's still got one over on us until this happens :lol:

I wonder how easy it would be to put those red seats in the away end and put the away end blue seats on the new stand.

A dozen apprentices and a screwdriver, it could be done at minimum cost :lol:

I don't give a damn, but I understand some people do

Mon May 07, 2018 10:46 am

Totally agree, we should put it to bed now; he's one of us. Vinnies welcome to have a pint on me anytime he's in in these parts.

Mon May 07, 2018 11:07 am

Dahboy wrote:

Won’t see them next year when we are selling out.

Nice for Wales too.

Mon May 07, 2018 11:15 am

He's fallen in love with our club again, he even brought his Mam to watch us.. Total respect to VT.

Mon May 07, 2018 11:18 am

I've seen his yacht. It's so big it's got another yacht in it.

Mon May 07, 2018 11:21 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:I've seen his yacht. It's so big it's got another yacht in it.

Perhaps he could loan the smaller one to our 6 six fingered friends out west, since their ship is sinking

Mon May 07, 2018 11:34 am

Gavin wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I've seen his yacht. It's so big it's got another yacht in it.

Perhaps he could loan the smaller one to our 6 six fingered friends out west, since their ship is sinking

It's current moored off the mumbles ready to rescue the jumpers on Tuesday night. I say rescue when it's actually more ramming really.

Mon May 07, 2018 11:42 am

Gavin wrote:

Boom! :notworthy: :lol: :thumbup:

Mon May 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Gavin wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

I wonder how easy it would be to put those red seats in the away end and put the away end blue seats on the new stand.

No you are missing the point. No red its not our colour.

Mon May 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Gavin wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

And if the seats were removed and replaced with Blue would you then accept VT or would there be another condition.

Mon May 07, 2018 4:42 pm

:ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2018 3:14 pm

Dahboy wrote:

I've aired my views numerous times but got no issue with the red seats! Looks too bland all blue

Sun May 13, 2018 3:21 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Gavin wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

And if the seats were removed and replaced with Blue would you then accept VT or would there be another condition.

Tony,

There are 3 conditions still outstanding that need to be removed:
1.Red seats.
2. Wriggle worm.
3 Vincent Tan himself.

Of course after the events of the last week the 3rd option seems to be a bit harsh. However there will always be some who will argue that out and I don't think I need to remind you who.

If he remains here I would like to see 1 & 2 removed.

Sun May 13, 2018 3:35 pm

Some fans are never happy, you won't please everyone no matter what.

Sun May 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Gavin wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Tony,

1.Red seats.
2. Wriggle worm.
3 Vincent Tan himself.

Of course after the events of the last week the 3rd option seems to be a bit harsh. However there will always be some who will argue that out and I don't think I need to remind you who.

Ffs what about the fact he bank rolled us? Who else would have done that?

Sun May 13, 2018 4:47 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Gavin wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Tony,

1.Red seats.
2. Wriggle worm.
3 Vincent Tan himself.

God only knows. He’s clearly been very spoilt in life and always got his way. Lucky him why the rest of us live in the real world and have to make concessions on things we don’t like for the greater good.

But each to they own keeps him happy micro managing 3 little details he doesn’t like where as me and 99% of the bluebirds are pulling together as one for our beloved club as we go into the premier league for the second time under history much more united.

Bluebirds

Sun May 13, 2018 4:48 pm

It wouldn't cost him much to change those red seats to blue.
Then the biggest most glaring reminder of the rebrand would be gone and we could all get on with supporting the club as one.

Sun May 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Buchanan's Exocet wrote:It wouldn't cost him much to change those red seats to blue.
Then the biggest most glaring reminder of the rebrand would be gone and we could all get on with supporting the club as one.

Think it’s been quoted on here before to cost £1million. I don’t like the red seats at all but I think that money will be better used being put towards a transfer.

Sun May 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Gavin wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Tony,

1.Red seats.
2. Wriggle worm.
3 Vincent Tan himself.

Ian, I 100% totally agree with you about 1 & 2 but not 3 :thumbup:

Sun May 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Buchanan's Exocet wrote:It wouldn't cost him much to change those red seats to blue.

Think it’s been quoted on here before to cost £1million. I don’t like the red seats at all but I think that money will be better used being put towards a transfer.

it has also been quoted on here as it costing £50,000.
That is much nearer the truth.

Mon May 14, 2018 12:11 am

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Gavin wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Tony,

1.Red seats.
2. Wriggle worm.
3 Vincent Tan himself.

God only knows. He’s clearly been very spoilt in life and always got his way. Lucky him why the rest of us live in the real world and have to make concessions on things we don’t like for the greater good.

But each to they own keeps him happy micro managing 3 little details he doesn’t like where as me and 99% of the bluebirds are pulling together as one for our beloved club as we go into the premier league for the second time under history much more united.

Bluebirds

Regarding the bank rolling I would have rather us go the AFC way or the Portsmouth route instead of the way we went.

Regarding being spoilt I've been through the University of Life and have my own principles. Those principles might not agree with yours but I don't see the need to belittle you as I'm comfortable with what I believe in.

Mon May 14, 2018 12:13 am

Juventus Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Gavin wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Tony,

1.Red seats.
2. Wriggle worm.
3 Vincent Tan himself.

Ian, I 100% totally agree with you about 1 & 2 but not 3 :thumbup:

I was speaking generally there as those 3 conditions are a reminder of the red.

I've mellowed to Tan since his confession of a mistake. However i would not sit at the same table as him well not yet.

Mon May 14, 2018 7:27 am

Gavin wrote:

Big nose and his mates can buy a few yachts with their cash, while poor little swanselona sink :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave:

Mon May 14, 2018 7:57 am

2blue2handle wrote:Some fans are never happy, you won't please everyone no matter what.

Agreed, and a lot have forgotten how much we were in the shit before he bailed us out after Hamam and Ridsdale almost finished us.

Mon May 14, 2018 8:00 am

I still agree with this, in the grand scale of things it would cost very little but remove one of the mistakes of the past !!!!

Mon May 14, 2018 8:03 am

Escott1927 wrote:

£200 a seat ???

Miles less surely, two bits of Blue Plastic and ten mins to screw them in place !!!

Mon May 14, 2018 8:07 am

Bluebina wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

£200 a seat ???

Miles less surely, two bits of Blue Plastic and ten mins to screw them in place !!!

Don't forget the ten minutes to unscrew the red ones. :wink:

Mon May 14, 2018 9:28 am

Wayne S wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

£200 a seat ???

Don't forget the ten minutes to unscrew the red ones. :wink:

:laughing6: true