Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated: Back On Sale Season Tickets / price increase

Thu May 10, 2018 8:53 am

Looks the extra block in the ninian will sell out today, even the corners now in the canton have very few left.
Just the main grandstand now left in main bowl , upper moving along nicely.
Reckon the 5 or 6 k left will sell out easily this summer, especially once the fixtures are announced in June.

Sun May 13, 2018 7:11 pm

Everybody had the opportunity to buy cheap season tickets and those loyal supporters or even new supporters took up the offer. Everybody was aware the season tickets sales would cease prior to the final game and would open at a higher price if promoted. They have rightly gone up and no-one can complain. They are still amongst the cheapest in the premier league and we will sell out most games hopefully with genuine supporters. If those supporters havnt renewed, complaining about price increases then tbh most of us would rather see an empty seat than a plastic glory hunter.

Sun May 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Llantwit bluebird wrote:Everybody had the opportunity to buy cheap season tickets and those loyal supporters or even new supporters took up the offer. Everybody was aware the season tickets sales would cease prior to the final game and would open at a higher price if promoted. They have rightly gone up and no-one can complain. They are still amongst the cheapest in the premier league and we will sell out most games hopefully with genuine supporters. If those supporters havnt renewed, complaining about price increases then tbh most of us would rather see an empty seat than a plastic glory hunter.

Speak for yourself.

I find it mental that someone would rather see an empty seats than another filled one irrespective of its filled by someone who is only coming cos of Premier League.

I know two brothers (Liverpool) fans who bought season tickets last time we went up and have stayed. They were in the other end at the Carling Cup Final!! but follow us home and away.

In fact almost every Cardiff Fan I know could be classed as a glory supporters of sorts, as most started when we were doing well in the Hammam era, call me one aswell if ya like cos I started during the 92/93 championship winning season.

Take the super fan hat off and let's just hope for a full house week in week out.

Sun May 13, 2018 9:21 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Llantwit bluebird wrote:Everybody had the opportunity to buy cheap season tickets and those loyal supporters or even new supporters took up the offer. Everybody was aware the season tickets sales would cease prior to the final game and would open at a higher price if promoted. They have rightly gone up and no-one can complain. They are still amongst the cheapest in the premier league and we will sell out most games hopefully with genuine supporters. If those supporters havnt renewed, complaining about price increases then tbh most of us would rather see an empty seat than a plastic glory hunter.

Speak for yourself.

I find it mental that someone would rather see an empty seats than another filled one irrespective of its filled by someone who is only coming cos of Premier League.

I know two brothers (Liverpool) fans who bought season tickets last time we went up and have stayed. They were in the other end at the Carling Cup Final!! but follow us home and away.

In fact almost every Cardiff Fan I know could be classed as a glory supporters of sorts, as most started when we were doing well in the Hammam era, call me one aswell if ya like cos I started during the 92/93 championship winning season.

Take the super fan hat off and let's just hope for a full house week in week out.

I’d prefer extra leg room personally than a plastic fan who won’t even cheer for cardiff