Tue May 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Just a few to consider,
GK Wayne Hennessy Crystal Palace
RB Martin Kelly Crystal Palace
MF James McArthur Crystal Palace
MF Stephen Ireland Stoke City
MF Youssouf Mulumbu Kilmarnock
CF David Ngog Ross County

None of them what I would consider big time Charlie's, so could integrate into the NW ethos.

Re: 13 FREE AGENTS CARDIFF COULD SIGN THIS SUMMER

Tue May 08, 2018 7:30 pm

tonythomas wrote:Just a few to consider,

None of them what I would consider big time Charlie's, so could integrate into the NW ethos.

David ngog should be no where near the premier league

Tue May 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Ngog,I agree hasn't set the world alight, but could be worth a gamble to see whether NW's man management skills can get something out of him.Free transfer,and wages can't be much if he's at Ross County.

Tue May 08, 2018 9:43 pm

tonythomas wrote:Ngog,I agree hasn't set the world alight, but could be worth a gamble to see whether NW's man management skills can get something out of him.Free transfer,and wages can't be much if he's at Ross County.

He is complete and utter shit the fact you are even considering him a possible target is scary :lol:

Wed May 09, 2018 9:28 am

phildavies wrote:
tonythomas wrote:Ngog,I agree hasn't set the world alight, but could be worth a gamble to see whether NW's man management skills can get something out of him.Free transfer,and wages can't be much if he's at Ross County.

He is complete and utter shit the fact you are even considering him a possible target is scary :lol:

Rather Windass from Rangers

Wed May 09, 2018 12:04 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
phildavies wrote:

He goes missing too much apparently. My mates a rangers season ticket holder and he wasn't overly bothered about him leaving

Wed May 09, 2018 12:14 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
phildavies wrote:

He goes missing too much apparently. My mates a rangers season ticket holder and he wasn't overly bothered about him leaving

My mate has a ST for Rangers too and he's said he thinks he would be a good fit for us even in the PL.
All about opinions I suppose :thumbright: :laughing5:

Wed May 09, 2018 1:24 pm

Umut Bozok from Nimes, 24 goals in the 2nd tier of French football.

Go get him Neil, young player, bags of pace and skill and eye for goal, only gripe is he's about 5 ft 9 but reckon he could play behind the striker.

Wed May 09, 2018 1:25 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Umut Bozok from Nimes, 24 goals in the 2nd tier of French football.

Go get him Neil, young player, bags of pace and skill and eye for goal, only gripe is he's about 5 ft 9 but reckon he could play behind the striker.

Is that where you play him on fifa is it mate ? :laughing5:

Wed May 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Umut Bozok from Nimes, 24 goals in the 2nd tier of French football.

No you pleb, the guys won me a fair bit of money this season on first goalscorer :laughing5:

Wed May 09, 2018 1:48 pm

Wolfpac wrote:

No you pleb, the guys won me a fair bit of money this season on first goalscorer :laughing5:

Only joking, just not sure how people have the time to keep an eye on the French 2nd tier :laughing5:

Wed May 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Wolfpac wrote:

Only joking, just not sure how people have the time to keep an eye on the French 2nd tier :laughing5:

I try to fit in as much footy in my spare time in work, between calls and stuff, soccerway.com is a great website :laughing5:

Wed May 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

I try to fit in as much footy in my spare time in work, between calls and stuff, soccerway.com is a great website :laughing5:

FFS I already spend enough time on the internet at work. :laughing5:

Wed May 09, 2018 3:21 pm

Wayne Hennessy I’d only consider.

The rest are shit.

Wed May 09, 2018 3:45 pm

phildavies wrote:

Rather Dean Windass than Ngog.

Wed May 09, 2018 5:45 pm

Well, the season has been finished for 3 days now, and there are already well over 50 names on this forum regarding players we either should sign, or are linked with. This Summer should comfortably see us linked with at least a thousand players before the season starts. I've already thrown 4 names into the mix in another thread. If you can't beat them, join them I thought. Who knows, we may even exceed a thousand names by the time the pre-season friendlies come around. :occasion5:

Wed May 09, 2018 6:01 pm

norms76 wrote:

The rest are shit.

Mcarthur is very highly rated at palace.. I’m sure he has 2 years left on his contract mind

Wed May 09, 2018 6:44 pm

If we are going for a foreign striker it should be Nils Petersen from Freiburg he would suit us perfectly basically a slightly shorter Zohore who is much better in the air and better at finishing.

Thu May 10, 2018 1:33 am

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
norms76 wrote:

The rest are shit.

Mcarthur is very highly rated at palace.. I’m sure he has 2 years left on his contract mind

I would go for Cabaye before McArthur

Thu May 10, 2018 8:24 am

CardiffOz wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
norms76 wrote:

The rest are shit.

I would go for Cabaye before McArthur

Wages would be slightly higher i'd imagine

Thu May 10, 2018 10:10 am

I think mulumbu from Kilmarnock would be a decent signing.

One of my mates is a season ticket holder at Rugby Park and has raved about him.

Thu May 10, 2018 10:51 am

Wolfpac wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

Get back to work butt

Thu May 10, 2018 11:02 am

stephendavid wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

Get back to work butt

sorry Kaaadiff :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 6:50 am

Ngog :laughing5: I think it was one goal in 10 games at County and already gone.

Sat May 12, 2018 8:40 pm

dadmancat wrote:I think mulumbu from Kilmarnock would be a decent signing.

One of my mates is a season ticket holder at Rugby Park and has raved about him.

Seen him a few times against Hibs this year. Quality. I'd take a gamble on their winger Jordan Jones. He would be pretty cheap.