Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Boro Fans not enough tickets

Wed May 09, 2018 9:00 am

Gazette Boro

Boro’s 2,000 allocation for the play-off second leg at Villa Park sold out within 10 minutes

Boro asked for 2,800 what they had in the Champ, Villa refused them, Villa stadium 43,000
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Boro Fans not enough tickets

Wed May 09, 2018 9:19 am

That's absolutely shocking.
I hope Boro give them 1k.

Wed May 09, 2018 9:23 am

Villa are arseholes over away allocations. Expect the world and give nothing. Middlesboro should have responded by cancelling Villa's allocation over the 5% they're getting. That would be about 1700 at the Riverside.

If they come up we need to be clear if they come up they get the 2,600 they give us. Any segregation can be arranged completely in the away sector. We shouldn't give them more out of absolute principal.

Wed May 09, 2018 9:47 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:That's absolutely shocking.

Why is it shocking you utter buffoon?

Boro reduced Villa's allocation to 2000 so we simply did the same. If they wanted more tickets they should have thought about that when they decided to reduce our allocation. So fcuk em.

Fulham have only given Derby 2000 as well which is the biggest joke.

Wed May 09, 2018 9:53 am

epping blue wrote:Villa are arseholes over away allocations. Expect the world and give nothing. Middlesboro should have responded by cancelling Villa's allocation over the 5% they're getting. That would be about 1700 at the Riverside.

If they come up we need to be clear if they come up they get the 2,600 they give us. Any segregation can be arranged completely in the away sector. We shouldn't give them more out of absolute principal.

EFL rules state 2000 minimum.

PL rules state to 3000 minimum

Wed May 09, 2018 9:58 am

epping blue wrote:Villa are arseholes over away allocations. Expect the world and give nothing. Middlesboro should have responded by cancelling Villa's allocation over the 5% they're getting. That would be about 1700 at the Riverside.

i think 2k is the EFL rule/guideline and is what most clubs give. as for the prem im pretty sure both us and Villa have to abide by the 3k set out by the premier league.

Wed May 09, 2018 9:59 am

AV3 wrote:

Boro reduced Villa's allocation to 2000 so we simply did the same. If they wanted more tickets they should have thought about that when they decided to reduce our allocation. So fcuk em.

AV4 - I wasn't aware of that so my bad :thumbright:

Wed May 09, 2018 10:02 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Story of your life really isn't it?

Wed May 09, 2018 10:11 am

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Yeah mate, one big disappointment.

Wed May 09, 2018 10:50 am

AV3 wrote:

I wouldn't worry about what the PL rule is mate just concentrate on the EFL one as I hope that is where you will stay :thumbright:

Wed May 09, 2018 10:55 am

There he is old AV4 still moaning & mouthing off i see you bitter an twisted little man

Wed May 09, 2018 11:11 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:

I wouldn't worry about what the PL rule is mate just concentrate on the EFL one as I hope that is where you will stay :thumbright:

And I'd worry about 3000 allocations when you can sell them.

I wouldn't build your hopes up mate. We're not Leeds or Forest. We'll be playing in the prem long after you've returned to your rightful place. :laughing6:

Wed May 09, 2018 11:24 am

AV3 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:

I wouldn't build your hopes up mate. We're not Leeds or Forest. We'll be playing in the prem long after you've returned to your rightful place. :laughing6:

Your right there fella your certainly no leeds or forest hahaha

Wed May 09, 2018 11:48 am

If Villa lose then we won''t have to suffer playing that horrible little diving Grealish next season. :wave:

Wed May 09, 2018 11:54 am

Danny Says wrote:If Villa lose then we won''t have to suffer playing that horrible little diving Grealish next season. :wave:

To be fair, we probably will even if they don't go up.

Wed May 09, 2018 12:57 pm

AV3 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:

What makes you think your not Leeds or Forest?... You've been absolutely dog shit for the last 10 years, and if you miss out on promotion this year, that's yet another failure to add to your books.

Wed May 09, 2018 1:13 pm

We're only interested in Premier League rules now :laughing6:

Wed May 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Cmon boro

Wed May 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Couldn't agree more mate! Think they had just under 5000 tickets when they came to us . That better not happen again.

Wed May 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Villa stink.

Wed May 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Be fair lads it's the Play Offs.

Both Clubs have given each other 2,000, Boro can't realy expect more if they are not giving Villa the same.

If Boro had given Villa 2800 and then Villa had not reciprocated it then it would be a story be that's not what's happened.

Wed May 09, 2018 6:26 pm

RV Casual wrote:Be fair lads it's the Play Offs.

Both Clubs have given each other 2,000, Boro can't realy expect more if they are not giving Villa the same.

If Boro had given Villa 2800 and then Villa had not reciprocated it then it would be a story be that's not what's happened.

I agree with Steve, I never knew Boro did it to Villa as well.

Wed May 09, 2018 6:32 pm

Villa think they deserve to be in prem. Come on Boro.

Wed May 09, 2018 7:05 pm

On same note athletico Madrid allocation is under 10k in a 49k stadium uefa final :o

Wed May 09, 2018 7:22 pm

pembroke allan wrote:On same note athletico Madrid allocation is under 10k in a 49k stadium uefa final :o

Its always been the same mate and it's wrong, like when we got to the FA Cup final, 90,000 stadium 25,000 tickets.

Champs League Final Liverpool are getting 16,000 stadium holds 70,000.

Real Madrid and June got 18k each in the millenium.

Wed May 09, 2018 7:41 pm

RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:On same note athletico Madrid allocation is under 10k in a 49k stadium uefa final :o

Its always been the same mate and it's wrong, like when we got to the FA Cup final, 90,000 stadium 25,000 tickets.

Champs League Final Liverpool are getting 16,000 stadium holds 70,000.

Real Madrid and June got 18k each in the millenium.

Yes I think they said 28k for uefa family? ????
Big family! :o

Wed May 09, 2018 9:05 pm

TERRYB wrote:

Couldn't agree more mate! Think they had just under 5000 tickets when they came to us . That better not happen again.

And you still couldn't sell out.

Wed May 09, 2018 9:12 pm

What makes you think your not Leeds or Forest?

Because we're Aston Villa

You've been absolutely dog shit for the last 10 years

Last 8 years:
1 x FA Cup Final
1 x League Cup Final
1 x FA CUp Semi Final
1 x League Cup Semi Final

I bet you wished you were absolutely dog shit like we are?

if you miss out on promotion this year, that's yet another failure to add to your books.

Not really. The rot has been stopped. The return to the PL is only a matter of time. If it's not this season, it will be within the next couple f years.

Wed May 09, 2018 9:21 pm

AV3 wrote:
What makes you think your not Leeds or Forest?

Because we're Aston Villa

You've been absolutely dog shit for the last 10 years

Last 8 years:
1 x FA Cup Final
1 x League Cup Final
1 x FA CUp Semi Final
1 x League Cup Semi Final

I bet you wished you were absolutely dog shit like we are?

if you miss out on promotion this year, that's yet another failure to add to your books.

Not really. The rot has been stopped. The return to the PL is only a matter of time. If it's not this season, it will be within the next couple f years.

We have been in an

FA Cup Final/Semi
League Cup Final/Semi

in the last 10 years aswell mate ;)

Wed May 09, 2018 10:09 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

And what's your STORY? arguing with strangers in the Internet you f*cking sadact. MIND THE GAP.