Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Season Ticket Sales

Sat May 12, 2018 8:10 pm

RV Casual wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:RV is talking nonsense imo, there will be over 30k including away fans for every game, 10th highest attendance in the league what more do people want, if there are 1/2 k seats spare then happy days as it will give people a chance who can’t afford a ST a chance to watch the club they love against the lower end teams.

Look butt, I couldn't give a shit what you think, it's MY opinion.

I hope I'm wrong and the place is packed to the rafters week in week out like it was on Sunday, I just think there would have been a better chance of that if they kept the prices down.

People can post all they want about what's been sold, E-Ticketing is no guide by the way, it's pure speculation unless it comes direct from the Club as far as I'm concerned.

Only time will tell now. I'm done on the subject now I'll be there regardless.

They could have kept prices down because in reality only talking of 500k more for extra prices than normal price peanuts considering TV money on offer? Probably hover on 30/32k each week and full for big teams :thumbup:

Sat May 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Chill out RV no need to get wound up over wether we sell our allocation or not, look you said time will tell it’s early days and I think tickets are selling very well and will continue to sell at the prices quoted.

Sat May 12, 2018 10:57 pm

May have a Season ticket going in 117 in anyone is interested, bought for someone who due to change in jobs can no longer go £399 face value of course. :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2018 11:54 am

By setting the prices higher after the promotion, the club have supported the loyalty of existing season ticket holders who purchased at early bird prices.
Next season many of the first time season ticket holders will be able to take advantage of the early bird prices, I guess depending which division we are in :-)

Sun May 13, 2018 12:13 pm

A few odd ones have come available in the Canton now, may be of interest if anyone wanted just to get a seat in there

Sun May 13, 2018 12:22 pm

Lawnmower wrote:A few odd ones have come available in the Canton now, may be of interest if anyone wanted just to get a seat in there

Great Tim, for those who are looking to join all the singers :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: