Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Great interview-some clues for next season. "

Fri May 11, 2018 7:18 am

" Great interview-some clues for next season. "

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2018-05-1 ... on-parade/

Enjoy-very informative.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Great interview-some clues for next season.

Fri May 11, 2018 7:53 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2018-05-10/everything-you-need-to-know-about-cardiff-citys-premier-league-promotion-parade/

Enjoy-very informative.

great interview - not least as NW did all the talking, the interviewer stayed in the background.

:bluebird:

Re: Great interview-some clues for next season.

Fri May 11, 2018 8:02 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2018-05-10/everything-you-need-to-know-about-cardiff-citys-premier-league-promotion-parade/

Enjoy-very informative.

Martin,That was brilliant, loved the whole interview :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

We really were in a mess before Warnock arrived, if you listen Warnock tells us how bad the club was when he arrived.

Our club was in bits on and off the pitch, now its finally United, Thank You Neil Warnock :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

He's actually stated we were the loudest fans he has ever heard and has stated it even to Sheffield United fans :lol: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Warnock really has united our club and pulled everyone together :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: " Great interview-some clues for next season. "

Fri May 11, 2018 8:21 am

Easiest interview ever, absolutely brilliant

Fri May 11, 2018 8:46 am

Thanks for posting this up, excellent from NW and shows how down to earth and realistic he is. Good to hear his comments about VT and MD too and his thoughts on how important the club and fans are and are now as one after what has really been a complete overhaul. And as relaxed as he is, that's been achieved by a lot of thought, experience and action from the man - we could not ask for a better manager.

He mentions the Hull game at the end as a match which was hugely significant. I thought at the time that it was our season defining game, based on the result, performance, relevant timing in regards of bursting Fulhams bubble and the noticeable effect of the incredible atmosphere our away support generated that day.

In NW We Trust. :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Fri May 11, 2018 10:11 am

Very good and very realistic. I said in another post that keeping us up will be as big an achievement. Let's hope his health is OK for the stresses of battling near the foot of the Prem.
As he said we know there will be a run of losses e.t.c. So ,while everyone's entitled to an opinion, I hope we don't get too many daft posters at that time - saying N W can't manage in the Premier. He / they deserves our support for the whole season after this year's achievement.
:bluebird: :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 10:20 am

Great interview and pretty honest. Seems like NW and the club are made for each other and i like hearing that he has a long term plan.

Its likely we will come down (i hope not) and like he said, if he can build the team right this season, if the worst happens we are in a much better position to attempt to come back up.

I hear alot of good things about Mehmet Dalman and NW credited him in the interview too

Fri May 11, 2018 10:27 am

Logie wrote:Great interview and pretty honest. Seems like NW and the club are made for each other and i like hearing that he has a long term plan.

Its likely we will come down (i hope not) and like he said, if he can build the team right this season, if the worst happens we are in a much better position to attempt to come back up.

I hear alot of good things about Mehmet Dalman and NW credited him in the interview too

NW always talks highly of Dalman :thumbright:

Fri May 11, 2018 10:31 am

The guy transcends football ... life, family, outlook etc. He's one of those few people you could sit happily listening to for ages and never get bored.

Fri May 11, 2018 10:32 am

Great interview and thankyou for posting that :occasion5:
@ Annis, not only has he united a fractured club, he has also made OUR football club a "great place for everyone to be a part of", from the owner, the older generation of us bluebird (that have been through mill ten fold) fans, and the newbees/next generation of bluebirds about to walk through the turnstiles.
Europe, down or consolidation next season??? who knows where the roller coaster will take us lol, our football teams manager is slowly but surely making himself into a legend as far as City managers go, no matter what. For that reason, and his personal lifes ups and downs, I TIP MY HAT TO YOU Mr Warnock.
:ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2018 10:41 am

Thats why I think all these players being linked with us he moment is a bit premature.Like the guy from Rangers,no prem experience-we need a few" done it got the t-shirt types" before we sign any "might step up types" :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2018 11:44 am

Fantastic interview and I for one will back the team whatever next season holds for us, I accept we will be favorites to go down but as long as we are in a good position to fight again in the championship if that is the case I won't ask anymore. I do hope though that plans are being put in place for when Neil decides to call it a day. I hope it's not for a few years yet but would hate the building bricks that are being put into place to be wiped out Swansea like after he goes.

Fri May 11, 2018 3:31 pm

I think his plan is spot on personally. Wise investment to round off the existing squad. They are already improving training facilities, the ground is Premier League ready with the ability to expand a “Warnock wing” in the future. It’s important that he stays with us, no matter where we are in the table come Christmas. We need to model Burnley, but we can better that imo. Glad he recognizes goals are needed, we were in a similar state under Malky and he became desperate and signed A Corn at 12.5mil.
I don’t feel the level of desperation that I did five years ago. I’m not even worried about going down, so long as we have Warnock and an improved squad, club and budget - he’d get his 9th with us!

Fri May 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Superb interview yet again. I find warnock mesmeric and hypnotic to listen too. He is so engaging and talks passionately and honestly...

Neil Warnock thank you for bringing our club together. You are spot on in what you say about the fragments when you came here. I would never have believed the reaction to Tan with the fans. We are all on the same page and if city fans can't let the bad history of the rebrand go by now they never will.

Now let's do our best to stay up. If not stick with warnock who will build a stronger squad to come back up. Stick with warnock like Burnley stayed with Dyche!

Fri May 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Really good interview, can see how happy he is at the club. He said when he was appointed it was a perfect fit, and that’s been proved to be correct.

As he says, we will be favourites to finish bottom, but Warnock has a track record of proving people wrong so you just never know.

Interesting summer to come now, expect we’ll see many signings and departures.

Fri May 11, 2018 6:12 pm

I just wanna say that I f*cking love Neil Warnock. He’s a fantastic manager and you can tell he loves it here.

He’s got to be one of the most passionate and energetic managers we’ve ever had.

You can feel the club coming back to the way I remember it and it feels fantastic. Thank you Mr Warnock, you sir are a true Bluebird. :bluebird:

Fri May 11, 2018 7:02 pm

what a brilliant interview so glad neil is our manager ( GAFFER) :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 8:47 pm

Wonderful stuff. And if he keeps us up legendary status is assured. Top, top bloke and incredible manager.

The right man at just the right time for Cardiff City FC.

Well done Mehmet for moving swiftly to get him too.

Sat May 12, 2018 1:43 pm

Martin, I just keep watching it, Absolutely brilliant interview :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: