Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" let's all Laugh at Cardiff- By Swansea fans "

Fri May 11, 2018 9:34 am

Take a look, it's unbelievable, their own club relegated, owners who'll strip the club down, zero investment, crowds will drop and they start a thread about how crap we'll be in the premiership, also liked the part about our fans fighting each other.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/ ... 223642/let’s-all-laugh-at-cardiff/#

“ JACKS WEBSITE COMMENTS BELOW “

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff - May 10 with 2596 views jackharris

It will be so funny when all the Tweets and messages bookmarked from the scumbags who have crept out of the Victorian sewers of Cardiff Shitty come back to haunt them. They will of course get stuffed and lose most of their matches, unless they do something drastic with their playing staff.

Warnock, if my memory serves me right, took QPR into the Premier League the year we were promoted and they were abysmal? The likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Man U and City, Arsenal, Liverpool, will demolish them. That’s without the other Premier clubs inflicting the same punishment. I have no doubt it will be season of me laughing my head off at them.

They haven’t got a clue what they are in for. They will have 12,000 extra fans, filling their stadium who are Liverpool fans, United fans, etc. They will be fighting amongst themselves like they did the other week. Valley Blueturds fighting and giving a good kicking to theIr youths from Cardiff...

Demonstrated by their Man City FA Cup game, the real fans hated it. The Stadium was filled with football tourists and fans who wanted to see the opposition.
They will have 33,000...
Of which 3,000 will be Away supporters
And around 15,000 will be their true fans
And the other 15,000 will be made up of the sporadic supporters who only turn up because of the prem and the big clubs.

We had some of these fans of our own, but our capacity only allowed for fewer to obtain seasons and match tickets...

Anyway this is my prediction, who knows. If they were to surpass our Premier League Acheivements I would be extremely astounded. Unless they were taken over by a Russian Oil Magnet or Sheiks from an Arabian Monarchy...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/ ... 223642/let

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 23:17 - May 10 with 2373 views Swansea83

It's Malky Mackay part 2. Trust me !

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on May 10 The_undecided

I think they will survive (just)

Looking at a poor bottom half of the prem this season and some of our poor performances where we got results there are clubs in there they can get points, alot will depend on who they bring in, they have mentioned 6-8 players, there are positives this time compared to their last promotion. It could be seen as Warnocks last throw of the dice to get something in the prem, stranger things have happened.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/ ... 223642/let
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: let's all Laugh at Cardiff- Swansea

Fri May 11, 2018 10:42 am

Just came on here to post the same.

Unbelievable, we get promoted and they get relegated and want to laugh at us ? :o

Their team will not handle the Championship as they are not up for it.
Massive changes will be needed.
My prediction is they will be like Wigan, Charlton, Blackburn and Sunderland.

So yeah, let them laugh at us. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Fri May 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Think I'll wait until they are officially relegated before I make too many comments. Just our luck if we see a 6-0 and a 4-0 win in the PL this weekend. Hope not, there will be more Jacks than City fans on this forum if that happens. We'll be reminded of it for the rest of our lives.

Fri May 11, 2018 1:37 pm

I think they need to worry about their own club before the start laughing at anyone else. I don't think reality has sunken in yet for a lot of them of how much they are likely to struggle next year. Aww well :wave: :occasion5:

Fri May 11, 2018 2:19 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Think I'll wait until they are officially relegated before I make too many comments. Just our luck if we see a 6-0 and a 4-0 win in the PL this weekend. Hope not, there will be more Jacks than City fans on this forum if that happens. We'll be reminded of it for the rest of our lives.

Not a hope in hell of that happening, the gypos have only scored 2 goals in the last 8 games so where are they going to get 5 / 6 from? also Man city players are now well and truly on the beach, in fact i think it will be two draws on sunday. :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 3:19 pm

cityone wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:Think I'll wait until they are officially relegated before I make too many comments. Just our luck if we see a 6-0 and a 4-0 win in the PL this weekend. Hope not, there will be more Jacks than City fans on this forum if that happens. We'll be reminded of it for the rest of our lives.

Not a hope in hell of that happening, the gypos have only scored 2 goals in the last 8 games so where are they going to get 5 / 6 from? also Man city players are now well and truly on the beach, in fact i think it will be two draws on sunday. :thumbup:

I said the same thing a couple of days back, chances of them scoring four are virtually zero. Be almost impossible, but it would be just our luck. Imagine this forum Sunday night if that happened. I will wait until it is confirmed that they are a Championship club before I say anything. Not that I care much, not really interested in them, but have had to put up with some crap from friend who live down that way. Will be nice to dish it out for a change, although I did that years ago when we were good and they were worse than Newport & Wrexham.

Re: " let's all Laugh at Cardiff- By Swansea fans "

Fri May 11, 2018 5:39 pm

I felt I had to register on there to add my congratulations :laughing6: But who in their right mind would start such a thread with circumstances as they are right now :lol:

Fri May 11, 2018 5:48 pm

The 'jackharris' poster who started the thread is a right mong. To be fair, almost to a man they come across as properly thick and mentally challenged. Football aside, people from Swansea are a backwards parochial underclass and an embarrassment to Wales. And now they have a football club to match.

Fri May 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
cityone wrote:

I said the same thing a couple of days back, chances of them scoring four are virtually zero. Be almost impossible, but it would be just our luck. Imagine this forum Sunday night if that happened. I will wait until it is confirmed that they are a Championship club before I say anything. Not that I care much, not really interested in them, but have had to put up with some crap from friend who live down that way. Will be nice to dish it out for a change, although I did that years ago when we were good and they were worse than Newport & Wrexham.

Steve, whilst you are mathematically correct, are you seriously worried? I mean seriously? Swansea scoring one goal will be a feat in itself, 3 or 4 a bloody miracle. And then the Saints have to lose by 6 or 7! C'mon man get a grip. :D

That said you've scared be enough to lump a fiver on the scum avoiding promotion with Bet365. Price - 100/1. Says it all and you just cost me a fiver. :lol:

Fri May 11, 2018 5:55 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:The 'jackharris' poster who started the thread is a right mong. To be fair, almost to a man they come across as properly thick and mentally challenged. Football aside, people from Swansea are a backwards parochial underclass and an embarrassment to Wales. And now they have a football club to match.

:lol:

Fri May 11, 2018 6:11 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
cityone wrote:

Steve, whilst you are mathematically correct, are you seriously worried? I mean seriously? Swansea scoring one goal will be a feat in itself, 3 or 4 a bloody miracle. And then the Saints have to lose by 6 or 7! C'mon man get a grip. :D

That said you've scared be enough to lump a fiver on the scum avoiding promotion with Bet365. Price - 100/1. Says it all and you just cost me a fiver. :lol:

:lol: I was thinking exactly the same. Thanks Steve Z.

Fri May 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:I felt I had to register on there to add my congratulations :laughing6: But who in their right mind would start such a thread with circumstances as they are right now :lol:

I see 'Byron' is also on that thread. He usually winds them up no end and yet they continue to bite as they all have brains the size of a pea. :laughing6:

Fri May 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Football club and fans aside I f*cking hate that shit town. enjoying them calling us Victorian when they hop on their board to cry when their shit town gets overlooked again for any funding

Fri May 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Dont know why we laughing , that was us a few years ago, we just as bad! When we stay in the prem as long as prem as long as them then we can laugh!

And f**k what they think or say, leave them be

Fri May 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Dont know why we laughing , that was us a few years ago, we just as bad! When we stay in the prem as long as prem as long as them then we can laugh!

And f**k what they think or say, leave them be

Fri May 11, 2018 8:37 pm

Benny trying all week to get on Talksport to say the following but without success, I reckon it would work if I could get on:

Hi, I’m a Cardiff fan and just wanted to say that normality has been restored with us going up and Swansea going down....in fact, I work with a Swansea supporter called Jack who I’d like to give a shout out to, his name is Jack Hunt...and to all the Jack Hunts out there I’d like to say ‘unlucky boys!’

(You have to read it out loud) :lol:

What do you think? :bluescarf:

Fri May 11, 2018 8:51 pm

For them to have a thread laughing at us at this moment in time just highlights the inferiority complex they have in our rivalry.
Not once in all the time I have followed the city have I ever wanted to be like them.
So let them carry on with their deluded bollocks.
As was posted the other day, the natural order of things has been restored.

Fri May 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Most towns in Britain have Victorian sewers..

There' many things people from all over the world associate with Cardiff - Tiger Bay, Bassey, Arms Park, Novello, Roald Dahl etc..and now we've got ..."victorian sewers".

Dear God. What was the man thinking?

Must be Gaylord off the Dick Emery show.

Fri May 11, 2018 9:21 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Most towns in Britain have Victorian sewers..

There' many things people from all over the world associate with Cardiff - Tiger Bay, Bassey, Arms Park, Novello, Roald Dahl etc..and now we've got ..."victorian sewers".

Dear God. What was the man thinking?

Must be Gaylord off the Dick Emery show.

Clearly swansea has no sewers (remember Cardiff gets everything) as whoever settled there didn’t see it worth investing in, let’s be honest, compared to Cardiff it’s like an African village.......

Fri May 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Let’s be honest it’s all they’ve had over us the last few years, and in fairness they’ve had the bragging rights (football wise) and now that’s come to an end, all we’re going to hear is remember when we had 7 seasons in the premier league!! Well this will be our second and counting, rather be in our position than theirs all day long. Both got foreign owners but at least ours listens to the fans (eventually). Forgot to mention bigger and better, ground, fan base, premier league, castles, the fore shore, the bay, the welsh assembly, walesonline, electrification of the railway and so on and so on..........bite the bullet and move to Cardiff so much less to moan about :occasion5:

Fri May 11, 2018 10:00 pm

rb1976 wrote:Let’s be honest it’s all they’ve had over us the last few years, and in fairness they’ve had the bragging rights (football wise) and now that’s come to an end, all we’re going to hear is remember when we had 7 seasons in the premier league!! Well this will be our second and counting, rather be in our position than theirs all day long. Both got foreign owners but at least ours listens to the fans (eventually). Forgot to mention bigger and better, ground, fan base, premier league, castles, the fore shore, the bay, the welsh assembly, walesonline, electrification of the railway and so on and so on..........bite the bullet and move to Cardiff so much less to moan about :occasion5:

Forgot to mention even our rugby team are champions!!!

Fri May 11, 2018 11:53 pm

The jacks are traumatised, they need a fantasty to cling onto to stop them.going insane.

Sat May 12, 2018 5:54 am

That really is desperate.

Sat May 12, 2018 7:16 am

For a small club, tucked away in an unfashionable location, the Jack's did well. Whilst the Gower in gorgeous, there's nothing about Swansea itself that's in any way appealing. It's a sad slum of a place when compared with Cardiff, so it's not hard to understand why they're such a bitter bunch.
With luck, the quality of their team will now refect the quality of their squalid city and they will return to being an irrelevance.

Sat May 12, 2018 7:49 am

I like tits and fanny,
That just can't be beat.
We've got Victorian sewers,
Jacks shit in the street.
:ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2018 8:09 am

Magic Rat wrote:For a small club, tucked away in an unfashionable location, the Jack's did well. Whilst the Gower in gorgeous, there's nothing about Swansea itself that's in any way appealing. It's a sad slum of a place when compared with Cardiff, so it's not hard to understand why they're such a bitter bunch.
With luck, the quality of their team will now refect the quality of their squalid city and they will return to being an irrelevance.

Agree about Swansea as a city even with significant investment it's still a sh1thole as city's go.
My work takes me around the UK and Europe and it's Swansea and Leicester I see as 2 of the worse city's around, more like big towns, pretty sh1tty towns.

Sat May 12, 2018 8:33 am

Magic Rat wrote:For a small club, tucked away in an unfashionable location, the Jack's did well. Whilst the Gower in gorgeous, there's nothing about Swansea itself that's in any way appealing. It's a sad slum of a place when compared with Cardiff, so it's not hard to understand why they're such a bitter bunch.

I have to agree with a lot of your view. We might hate them but they overachieved for 7 years and that is quite amazing really considering the small resource of the club, city and fan base.

So the way the greatest period in their history is ending, relegation with Cardiff of all teams directly taking their place would be enough to make any set of supporters bitter and grasp at straws.

The fact is the moment Huw the Spew sold out to the White Sox the Jacks were on a downward trajectory and only luck has kept them up until now. They are busted financially and the parachute payments will be swallowed up paying for liabilities they still have and of course reimbursing the American's for the money paid to Huw and the gang.

Sat May 12, 2018 1:09 pm

I honestly can't see them getting back to the EPL any time soon.
So much competition in the championship , the three that don't make it in the play offs , the teams coming up , the relegated teams .
And that's not counting the so called big sides .
Leeds Brum the two Sheffield , Norwich Ipswich Hull etc.
I'm so glad we are not in it next season.

Sat May 12, 2018 1:31 pm

Let’s be honest they were the ones laughing at us for a while with all the crap we went through as a club, but now it’s our time to return the favor. The mongo who put that on there message board is in total denial, as deep down he knows his club are in real shit. He also needs to wipe that Swansea chip off his shoulder and accept our Victorian sewers is a cleaner place to live than that drug invested inbred shit hole.

Sat May 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:I felt I had to register on there to add my congratulations :laughing6: But who in their right mind would start such a thread with circumstances as they are right now :lol:

Noticed the same username on there board. They didn’t seem to happy with your presence :lol: :notworthy: