Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gerard Deulofeu

Fri May 11, 2018 10:14 am

What's the odds on us being able to bring this bloke in on loan?
He was at Watford last season but only made 5 appearances so I think I could be doable ( depending on wages )

I know we will be getting linked with every man and his dog but I believe this is the type of signing we should be looking at :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Gerard Deulofeu

Fri May 11, 2018 10:40 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:What's the odds on us being able to bring this bloke in on loan?
He was at Watford last season but only made 5 appearances so I think I could be doable ( depending on wages )

I know we will be getting linked with every man and his dog but I believe this is the type of signing we should be looking at :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Talented but to hot and cold never fulfilled his potential ato clubs he's been. :old:

Fri May 11, 2018 10:47 am

pembroke allan wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:What's the odds on us being able to bring this bloke in on loan?

Talented but to hot and cold never fulfilled his potential ato clubs he's been. :old:

Warnock is the man to get him going :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 11:28 am

I think he pretty overrated but the right manager could get him going

Fri May 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Would prefer Bilbao winger Iker Muniain, now he's kinder player I'd like to light up the Prem for us :bluescarf:

Fri May 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Would prefer Bilbao winger Iker Muniain, now he's kinder player I'd like to light up the Prem for us :bluescarf:

Muniain is class but think he’s kinda out of our budget

Fri May 11, 2018 12:45 pm

WelshSerb wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Would prefer Bilbao winger Iker Muniain, now he's kinder player I'd like to light up the Prem for us :bluescarf:

Yeah, He'd be like 40 - 50 mill :laughing5:

Fri May 11, 2018 12:50 pm

I find alot of good players abroad don't do aswell in the Premier league is it just me they are minority that do good but not many

Fri May 11, 2018 1:15 pm

Good shout mate, but I don't think we would get him, I think Watford only got him due to the Spanish like with Javi Garcia.

I think he is out of our League sadly.

Fri May 11, 2018 1:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Give him a break he's only just turned 24 and his career to date looks ok to me but he either needs to leave Barca now or play week in week out.

He banged the goals in for Barcelona B, the first time he came to Everton he was only 19, the second time 21 and he did well in the Premiership.

He has Everton, Sevilla and Milan on his CV and has played 17 times for Barcelona this season before coming to Watford, he's only played 5 times cos he didn't sign till the end of January.

He's won La Liga twice with Barca, the Copa Del Rey and the Europa League with Sevilla and played for Spain at every level from under 16 to the senior squad.

Fri May 11, 2018 1:55 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
WelshSerb wrote:

Yeah, He'd be like 40 - 50 mill :laughing5:

Vinnie better get the cheque book out :laughing5:

Fri May 11, 2018 2:01 pm

RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Give him a break he's only just turned 24 and his career to date looks ok to me but he either needs to leave Barca now or play week in week out.

He banged the goals in for Barcelona B, the first time he came to Everton he was only 19, the second time 21 and he did well in the Premiership.

He has Everton, Sevilla and Milan on his CV and has played 17 times for Barcelona this season before coming to Watford, he's only played 5 times cos he didn't sign till the end of January.

He's won La Liga twice with Barca, the Copa Del Rey and the Europa League with Sevilla and played for Spain at every level from under 16 to the senior squad.

Glad someone else rates him too :thumbup:
He would be incredible under NW I think.
If VT will pay the wages then I don't see why not :thumbright:

Fri May 11, 2018 2:02 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Glad someone else rates him too :thumbup:
He would be incredible under NW I think.
If VT will pay the wages then I don't see why not :thumbright:

You got to be in it to win it butt :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 2:13 pm

RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Yes I agree needs a good break maybe city is the place? seen him play for Everton had good games and bad games hence my quote he's talented no doubt but like said not constant at any club been to. I would have him here if that helps? :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 2:24 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Yes I agree needs a good break maybe city is the place? seen him play for Everton had good games and bad games hence my quote he's talented no doubt but like said not constant at any club been to. I would have him here if that helps? :thumbup:

Wasn't having a pope mate, just thought it was a bit harsh to say he hasn't fulfilled his potential when he's only just turned 24, have a good weekend fella :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 2:33 pm

RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Wasn't having a pope mate, just thought it was a bit harsh to say he hasn't fulfilled his potential when he's only just turned 24, have a good weekend fella :thumbup:

That's OK didn't realise was that young as played for Everton few yrs ago! Will try enjoy wkend despite weather you to :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 2:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

That's OK didn't realise was that young as played for Everton few yrs ago! Will try enjoy wkend despite weather you to :thumbup:

Look at everyone apologising and getting on....
Are we all now upper class because we have been promoted!? :laughing6:
Enjoy gents.

Fri May 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Always rated him at Everton he wa brilliant, who’s his parent club? It was Barca wasn’t it?

Fri May 11, 2018 6:40 pm

A cheeky bid to Newcastle for Mitrovic if Fulham don’t go up I’d like to see. Different to OPs player I know, but whilst we’re on the subject of getting players, I’d like to see Mitrovic here.

Fri May 11, 2018 7:30 pm

norms76 wrote:A cheeky bid to Newcastle for Mitrovic if Fulham don’t go up I’d like to see. Different to OPs player I know, but whilst we’re on the subject of getting players, I’d like to see Mitrovic here.

Watching the play off game and was thinking the same thing

Fri May 11, 2018 7:35 pm

norms76 wrote:A cheeky bid to Newcastle for Mitrovic if Fulham don’t go up I’d like to see. Different to OPs player I know, but whilst we’re on the subject of getting players, I’d like to see Mitrovic here.

I didn't realise he was so young, (only just turned 24).

God knows why but I thought he was early 30's :shock: and been around the block.

I agree a cheeky bid could be in order, I reckon Newcastle would wan £8 Million minimum though and he's probably on 40-50k a week.

We have to pay it though don't we, in the current market it will probably be a snip, its a yes from me :lol: