Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I want a pint of the stuff they drink down west

Fri May 11, 2018 1:35 pm

I want a pint of the same stuff they are drinking down the mumbles!
I have just ventured onto Planet Swans and I read a debate of how they think they can turn around a 9 goal deficit around on Sunday, and this is from a team that has only scored 2 goals in ten matches. CAN SOMEONE TELL HOW THAT WORKS ???
:banghead: :old: :bluescarf:

Re: I want a pint of the stuff they drink down west

Fri May 11, 2018 1:37 pm

Whistler wrote:I want a pint of the same stuff they are drinking down the mumbles!
I have just ventured onto Planet Swans and I read a debate of how they think they can turn around a 9 goal deficit around on Sunday, and this is from a team that has only scored 2 goals in ten matches. CAN SOMEONE TELL HOW THAT WORKS ???

Simples! Man c win 9-0 they win 1-0 easy!!!! :laughing6:

Fri May 11, 2018 1:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Whistler wrote:I want a pint of the same stuff they are drinking down the mumbles!

Simples! Man c win 9-0 they win 1-0 easy!!!! :laughing6:

Sorry I didnt mean that far west :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 1:48 pm

I'm hoping for a big goal swing down west. A 4 nil win for Stoke and a win for West Brom puts the Jacks in last place. The difference in parachute payments between 18th and 20th is a staggering 8 million over the 3 years.

Fri May 11, 2018 2:30 pm

It’s the methadone talking that’s keeping them positive

Fri May 11, 2018 3:34 pm

epping blue wrote:I'm hoping for a big goal swing down west. A 4 nil win for Stoke and a win for West Brom puts the Jacks in last place. The difference in parachute payments between 18th and 20th is a staggering 8 million over the 3 years.

:laughing6: :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Don't be so mean; let the deranged cocks enjoy their last few days in the Prem :lol:

Fri May 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Leighton James drinks whisky by the pint, and that's just his breakfast scotch. 'Nothing like the first one of the day mush' says the bitter little lush.