Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " ABSOLUTELY BUZZING TODAY (SUNDAY) "

Mon May 14, 2018 9:19 am

One of the highlights this season with Atletico Baleares was away at Real Mallorca's Stadium with them as well as trips to Ibiza,Fomentera (13hr round trip) etc :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 14, 2018 9:20 am

Caught on Spanish tv (on Atletico Baleares pitch after they stayed up) looking at Cardiff City's Parade :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 14, 2018 9:28 am

:bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Mon May 14, 2018 11:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:Caught on Spanish tv (on Atletico Baleares pitch after they stayed up) looking at Cardiff City's Parade :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mallo's live feed no doubt, I was watching it as well. :lol:

Mon May 14, 2018 11:17 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Caught on Spanish tv (on Atletico Baleares pitch after they stayed up) looking at Cardiff City's Parade :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:lol:

Prob, good to hear a few City fans now watching them.

Jim, if every our in Mallorca and they are playing, I will take you along to watch them :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon May 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

Jim, if every our in Mallorca and they are playing, I will take you along to watch them :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Cheers Annis, I may well take you up on that..(P.S. Don't tell the wife!! :D I took the first wife to watch Eddie Newton play for Chelsea at Norwich during our honeymoon, after his 3 month stint with us! Suffice to say I'm on me 2nd wife now! :lol: )

Mon May 14, 2018 1:02 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

Cheers Annis, I may well take you up on that..(P.S. Don't tell the wife!! :D I took the first wife to watch Eddie Newton play for Chelsea at Norwich during our honeymoon, after his 3 month stint with us! Suffice to say I'm on me 2nd wife now! :lol: )

I won't Jim :lol: :lol: :thumbup: