Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket

Sat May 12, 2018 3:16 pm

I have bought my season ticket on the the 26th of March, now the wife has told me that she has bought me a season ticket for my birthday tomorrow and is in a better position than the one I bought, can I get a refund on my purchase if I go back to the club and tell them my problem. :old: :old: :old:

Re: Season ticket

Sat May 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Give them a ring. I'm sure they'll sort it. It's not like it's going to struggle to re-sell.

If they can't I'm sure somebody else will take it off you, especially as you bought it on the cheaper prices.

Sat May 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Oh and... Happy birthday. She's a keeper!

Sat May 12, 2018 5:10 pm

Thanks for the advice I will contact the club first and see what they can do, one problem has crossed my mind and that is what will happen to my fan number because it is on my ticket I am responsible for anything that happens while in use.

Sat May 12, 2018 5:22 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Thanks for the advice I will contact the club first and see what they can do, one problem has crossed my mind and that is what will happen to my fan number because it is on my ticket I am responsible for anything that happens while in use.

Kinda makes sense in that scenario to get back the money for the one she bought you,

Unless the club allow you to transfer your fan number to the new seat but not sure it’s possible

Mon May 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Thanks for the advice,took the first purchase back this morning and got a full refund. :clap: :clap: :clap: