Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Traore... for middlesborough

Sat May 12, 2018 5:52 pm

I think he would be a great addition.. lightning quick..strong as hell and giving all..

Re: Traore... for middlesborough

Sat May 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Think he’s had a poor game personally

Sat May 12, 2018 5:55 pm

I think if they dont go up they will want £15mill plus for him.
Id rather that money if we even had it go on a proven goalscorer.
Great player though and would be a grear addition to our team

Sat May 12, 2018 6:00 pm

No end product

Sat May 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Looks like a one trick pony to me. Quick... Very quick but doesn't pass and gets crowded out. Good teams know how to cope with pace. As a previous poster says, no end product. No better than what we have.

Sat May 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Looks like a one trick pony to me. Quick... Very quick but doesn't pass and gets crowded out. Good teams know how to cope with pace. As a previous poster says, no end product. No better than what we have.

Sat May 12, 2018 6:12 pm

Not sure what the fuss is about, no end product and always losing possession

Sat May 12, 2018 6:12 pm

Headless chicken.

Sat May 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Not one occasion did he put in a good cross after running down the wing. :sad7:

Sat May 12, 2018 6:38 pm

On the other side of the pitch
Fabio after he came on looked fantastic, when did he learn to cross the ball ?

Sat May 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Wouldn't pay much based on tonights performance. He. Needs to learn to pass

Sat May 12, 2018 8:57 pm

Was terrible tonight lots possession but wasted numerous chances to pass and lost possession countless times by running into villa players no end product :old:

Sat May 12, 2018 9:14 pm

thomasblue wrote:On the other side of the pitch

I’d take Fabio back everyday of the week imagine Fabio in a Warnock team he’d be even better

Sat May 12, 2018 9:24 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
thomasblue wrote:On the other side of the pitch

I’d take Fabio back everyday of the week imagine Fabio in a Warnock team he’d be even better

I can't, he likes hie fullbacks as strong and defensive as possible. Fabio doesn't so either. Yes you can point at Bennett but I can guarantee if he sold Bennett his replacement would have been someone more solid.

Sat May 12, 2018 9:44 pm

I would not take 1 Boro player over any of the city players.
15 million for assambalonga!

Sat May 12, 2018 9:54 pm

The type of player who looks amazing on the highlights when he runs past several players with blistering pace to score or assist.

But watching him over a full game, he overdoes it, runs down blind allies, takes wrong options, doesn't release the ball at the correct time, fails to get his head up, lacks vision, has no end product, panics, has no composure, loses the ball too often.

It's a no from me.

Sat May 12, 2018 10:07 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:The type of player who looks amazing on the highlights when he runs past several players with blistering pace to score or assist.

But watching him over a full game, he overdoes it, runs down blind allies, takes wrong options, doesn't release the ball at the correct time, fails to get his head up, lacks vision, has no end product, panics, has no composure, loses the ball too often.

It's a no from me.

Yeah but you rave about Medine

Sat May 12, 2018 10:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:The type of player who looks amazing on the highlights when he runs past several players with blistering pace to score or assist.

It's a no from me.

What a strange post. When have I raved about Madine? I have stuck up for him while others have slated him because I see his strengths and what he contributes to our team. I think he's had a few decent games for us, but I haven't exactly raved about him. :?

Sat May 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

It's a no from me.

What a strange post. When have I raved about Madine? I have stuck up for him while others have slated him because I see his strengths and what he contributes to our team. I think he's had a few decent games for us, but I haven't exactly raved about him. :?

Careful you don't trip over while you back track :lol:

Sat May 12, 2018 10:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

It's a no from me.

Careful you don't trip over while you back track :lol:

I praised his performance against Bristol City, I thought he softened Flint up a treat in that first half.

I praised his assist away to Sheffield United.

Apart from that, I haven't said a great deal about Madine, you must be mixing me up with someone else?

Sun May 13, 2018 8:46 am

Garbage like a parks player head down an try an take every player on no end product an not a team player