Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which potential stars can you uncover?

Sun May 13, 2018 1:48 pm

Just for fun, having a look at some European leagues ( first and second tier) and looking at strikers goal ratios, age height and just spotted this guy.

It ain't a rumour, just some fun, but you wonder if a player like this could do the business in the Premier? Scored at all levels including full international, and averages almost one goal in two games.

Łukasz Teodorczyk - Anderlecht Striker. 26 years old, 6ft1in

I reckon you'll do well to find a better striker available within our budget .........

Re: Which potential stars can you uncover?

Sun May 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Just for fun, having a look at some European leagues ( first and second tier) and looking at strikers goal ratios, age height and just spotted this guy.

It ain't a rumour, just some fun, but you wonder if a player like this could do the business in the Premier? Scored at all levels including full international, and averages almost one goal in two games.

I reckon you'll do well to find a better striker available within our budget .........

Said in other threads if we are gunna buy a foreign striker then the best option would be Nils Petersen from Frieberg dont imagine he would cost that much either TBH

Sun May 13, 2018 2:26 pm

phildavies wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:Just for fun, having a look at some European leagues ( first and second tier) and looking at strikers goal ratios, age height and just spotted this guy.

Said in other threads if we are gunna buy a foreign striker then the best option would be Nils Petersen from Frieberg dont imagine he would cost that much either TBH

In fairness looks quality.... A few years older though but cracking goal to game ratio!

Sun May 13, 2018 2:28 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
phildavies wrote:

In fairness looks quality.... A few years older though but cracking goal to game ratio!

Yep and for a pretty poor Bundesliga team so even more impressive

Sun May 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Moanes Dabour. And I believe he can be snatched for arround 10 to 15 mill. The vision, balance and versatility is top notch!

Sun May 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Derrick Luckassen. A fekkin monster, who also can pass. Would be brilliant as a midfielder!

Sun May 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Not exactly uncovering them here guys but maddison from norwich,cairney(if fulham dont go up) not cheap but certainly exciting players an good ages

Sun May 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Hardly an unknown, but how much would Bobby Reid cost ?

Sun May 13, 2018 6:32 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Hardly an unknown, but how much would Bobby Reid cost ?

Fair shout that,raid a few top champ clubs for players aslong as they are young and hungry

Sun May 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Very difficult nowadays with so many good scouting engines that clubs can use!

I'd imagine Warnock will go with a few tried and tested in his style.

Andre Grey would be brilliant as he has the nasty streak about him we need up front as well as pure pace and strength... But will certainly cost big money.

Just thinking of some under the radar players we've come up against this season...

Sheff United's - Lundstram
Millwall's - Saville
Norwich's - Josh Murphy

Mon May 14, 2018 8:07 am

Raul de tomas

Mon May 14, 2018 7:18 pm

BrightBlueFuture wrote:Very difficult nowadays with so many good scouting engines that clubs can use!

I'd imagine Warnock will go with a few tried and tested in his style.

Andre Grey would be brilliant as he has the nasty streak about him we need up front as well as pure pace and strength... But will certainly cost big money.

Just thinking of some under the radar players we've come up against this season...

Sheff United's - Lundstram
Millwall's - Saville
Norwich's - Josh Murphy

Three good shouts there.

Can't see Snodgrass going back to West Ham after his loan and if Villa don't go up then can't see them signing him on a permanent so i'd be after him. Good player with a nasty competitive streak. Could see him doing well in our side alongside Ralls and Grujic if we can get him back again.