Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ CONFIRMED CARDIFF CITY STADIUM “

Mon May 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Wales will continue to play their competitive internationals at the Cardiff City Stadium.

BBC

Monday 14th May 2018

The Football Association of Wales plans to play a friendly against Spain at the Principality Stadium in October.

But Welsh football's governing body has confirmed the Cardiff City Stadium will remain its home for competition ties.

All Wales Competive games/ qualifiers will remain at the Cardiff City Stadium :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ CONFIRMED CARDIFF CITY STSDIUM “

Mon May 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Rightly so.

Mon May 14, 2018 5:25 pm

We Get Everything.

Mon May 14, 2018 5:38 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:We Get Everything.

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Mon May 14, 2018 5:42 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:

We'll probably get some sort of tidal lagoon before them out west aswell. Bless them.

Re: “ CONFIRMED CARDIFF CITY STADIUM “

Mon May 14, 2018 6:15 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

We'll probably get some sort of tidal lagoon before them out west aswell. Bless them.

To build it we could use the jacks as slaves. Obviously nothing technical, just the donkey work.

Mon May 14, 2018 6:46 pm

So all those people slagged off Giggs for no reason other than they don't like him. Seems sensible to me.

Mon May 14, 2018 6:48 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

To build it we could use the jacks as slaves. Obviously nothing technical, just the donkey work.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2018 7:29 pm

2blue2handle wrote:So all those people slagged off Giggs for no reason other than they don't like him. Seems sensible to me.

Pretty much mate.

Was never in doubt in my opinion, Giggs isn't stupid, he knows he's got to win the fans round and moving would have been a bad move.

Was really pleased with the performances in the China Cup and I think Wales fans can be excited with whats to come tbh.

Mon May 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Thought for one minute then you were going to say "red seats going" lol.

Mon May 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Right decision. It's not about us and Swansea, though. It's about us and the egg-chasers.