" Cardiff City are close to signing Hamburg Star "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Cardiff City are close to signing Hamburg Star "

Postby boyo1927 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:17 pm

Crayfish wrote:The difference between Zohore and this guy is Zohore was 19 when we signed him and was regarded as a hot prospect. This guy is 29 and has done nothing for the last few seasons, his scoring record make Guonogbe look like a goal machine. We have signed some duffers from Europe in the last few seasons but at least they were youngish and looked like they might be prospects. Just looking at this guys record you can tell he would be crap.

We should be concentrating on getting the likes of Andre Ward and James McArthur in rather than this type of Carlos Kickaball who nobody has ever heard of and sounds crap.

Andre Ward would be a knockout
boyo1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby BobbyBlue » Tue May 15, 2018 4:18 pm

Iv been told this is a bullsht story, we won’t be buying this player don’t worry guys.
BobbyBlue

Postby BobbyBlue » Tue May 15, 2018 4:19 pm

boyo1927 wrote:
Crayfish wrote:The difference between Zohore and this guy is Zohore was 19 when we signed him and was regarded as a hot prospect. This guy is 29 and has done nothing for the last few seasons, his scoring record make Guonogbe look like a goal machine. We have signed some duffers from Europe in the last few seasons but at least they were youngish and looked like they might be prospects. Just looking at this guys record you can tell he would be crap.

We should be concentrating on getting the likes of Andre Ward and James McArthur in rather than this type of Carlos Kickaball who nobody has ever heard of and sounds crap.

Spot on he’s shit.
BobbyBlue

Postby Wolfpac » Tue May 15, 2018 4:20 pm

boyo1927 wrote:

The boxer ?? :laughing5:

Gray :thumbup:
Wolfpac

Postby eddiep » Tue May 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Seems like a random one.

Doesn't seem to offer anything that we haven't got already.
In fact, he's worse!
Can he do the floss??

Hope it's a crock-o-shite
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby boyo1927 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:02 pm

I thought he was a defensive midfielder with his stats! Gotta be utter garbage this
boyo1927

Postby BobbyBlue » Tue May 15, 2018 5:28 pm

boyo1927 wrote:I thought he was a defensive midfielder with his stats! Gotta be utter garbage this

My man would do a better job.
BobbyBlue

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 16, 2018 5:38 am

Cardiff City are in contention to sign Sven Schipplock from the recently relegated Hamburg SV. The German forward has made 11 appearances and has been on the pitch for just 344 minutes for his side this term. Most part of the season, he was on loan to the German second division outfit Darmstadt 98.

Football 24/7

Wednesday 16th May 2018

The striker didn’t manage to score for Hamburg this term and managed just two goals in 23 appearances in the second division for Darmstadt 98. It will be interesting to see how Neil Warnock will utilise him in his team. Cardiff City might have got promoted but they seem to be slightly short on attacking option and it is clear that in the coming transfer window, Warnock will have to solve that issue by bringing in reinforcements.

Schipplock is not one of those young upcoming talents as he is currently 29 and it might very well be possible that his best years are behind him. He previously plied his trade for the likes of Hoffenheim, Stuttgart II and Stuttgart. However, he failed to establish himself as a regular starter in any of those clubs. His best spell came when he was with Stuttgart II, where he scored 31 times in 89 outings. At Hoffenheim, he managed 16 goals in 84 appearances which is a below-par return for any striker.

Cardiff City has struggled at times for goals and they are going to be in the market looking for a 15-20 goal striker. Their highest scorer this term has been Callum Patterson who managed 10 goals in the entire campaign. Patterson is traditionally a right back but has played down the right midfield this season.

For The Bluebirds to survive in the Premier League, they certainly will have to do much better than that and need to sign an out and out goal scorer. Neil Warnock has taken the most number of teams to top flight football but his downfall over the years has been that he hasn’t managed to keep them there for years and Cardiff will certainly be hoping that it isn’t the case with them as well.

Warnock has indicated that he wants his transfer dealing to be done well beforehand the season begins and Schipplock could be one of the first signings for them in the summer. Only time will tell whether the Cardiff manager will be able to bring out the best from a striker who has been more miss than a hit throughout his career so far.
Attachments
sven-schipplock-2-658x408.jpg
sven-schipplock-2-658x408.jpg (42.61 KiB) Viewed 971 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bluesman » Wed May 16, 2018 5:41 am

For gods sake, why are we interested in a striker who cant score. We already have strikers who cant score. :banghead:
Bluesman

Postby Wayne S » Wed May 16, 2018 7:34 am

Bluesman wrote:For gods sake, why are we interested in a striker who cant score. We already have strikers who cant score. :banghead:

Probably because strikers that have proved they CAN score at the highest level cost upwards of 50million.

We are dealing in the potentials market.
Wayne S

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed May 16, 2018 7:55 am

Bluesman wrote:For gods sake, why are we interested in a striker who cant score. We already have strikers who cant score. :banghead:

Been my point all along.we're not interested but seem to swallow all the media bullshit.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Bluebina » Wed May 16, 2018 8:49 am

It's not worth getting wound up by these type of stories 99% of them are agents putting a name about, trust in Warnock and consider how good the signings are once they have actually signed.

Expect a full summer of links with useless overseas footballers using a link with us and other Premier teams to raise their profile.
Bluebina

Postby stephendavid » Wed May 16, 2018 9:15 am

Really hope not the guys record is awful
stephendavid

Postby Dahboy » Wed May 16, 2018 9:32 am

Hope not this would be a bad first signing imo.
Dahboy

Postby bluebird7291 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:12 am

I'm surprised by how knowledgeable our fan base is of the German league.
Who needs scouts aye
bluebird7291

Postby DandoCCFC » Wed May 16, 2018 11:15 am

It's things like this that make me want him to join and prove people wrong.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby stephendavid » Wed May 16, 2018 11:28 am

bluebird7291 wrote:I'm surprised by how knowledgeable our fan base is of the German league.
Who needs scouts aye

Its called google and Wikipedia mate not hard
stephendavid

Postby Juventus Blue » Wed May 16, 2018 11:36 am

As proven in the last 18 months that Neil Warnock has been our manager, we should all be used to how he does dealings. How many of his past transfers to us have been quoted in the media before the club actually signs them, I think I’m not mistaken but I’ll say none, I think it’ll continue to be that way and this guy is being touted around by his agent in my opinion and I believe that he is NOT one of our targets purely based on how Warnock does his business, however if we do sign him, and that’s a big IF, then I will trust Warnock’s judgement of him and support him like I do with every other Cardiff player.
IMHO it’s a none story. :thumbup:
CARDIFF CITY ARE BACK IN BLUE!
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUUUUEE!
CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPIONS 2012/13
CHAMPIONSHIP RUNNERS UP 2017/18
Juventus Blue

Postby bluebird7291 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:52 am

stephendavid wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:I'm surprised by how knowledgeable our fan base is of the German league.
Who needs scouts aye

Think you missed my sarcasm.
bluebird7291

Postby stephendavid » Wed May 16, 2018 12:00 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Who needs scouts aye

Dont give up the day job
stephendavid

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:02 pm

stephendavid wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Who needs scouts aye

Dont give up the day job

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed May 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Who said we are ;)
2blue2handle

Postby Dai Drope » Wed May 16, 2018 6:12 pm

Exactly. We all love to discuss possible signings, but NW will not. Sorry folks we are going to have to wait and see who we get.
Dai Drope

Postby Cantonblu » Wed May 16, 2018 6:37 pm

Please tell this a wind up,i know we're not splashing the cash but seriously!
Cantonblu

Postby Blue Legend » Wed May 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Surely this is a wind up. The guys record is abysmal. I'd expect a central defender to have a better goal scoring record than that.
DO NOT WANT :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't care about Vincent,
He don't care about me.
All I care about is CCFC......
Blue Legend

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu May 17, 2018 7:00 am

When you read about the interview with "Blacky" published this morning you can understand why I've got no time for stories like this,I mean,can you see our management team doing due diligence on this fella? and if they did recommending that we buy him? Now if it had been Malky. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Previous

Return to General Chat