All this new signing chatter

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue May 15, 2018 9:55 am

I go as far as to say what been banded about up till now is 100% bollox.Most of the gaffers signings came out of the blue without any second guessing and I think thats the way it'll stay for this window too.The good thing is I think it'll happen quickly so we won't be kept waiting all summer. :bluescarf:
Sneggyblubird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: All this new signing chatter

Postby paulh_85 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:13 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:I go as far as to say what been banded about up till now is 100% bollox.Most of the gaffers signings came out of the blue without any second guessing and I think thats the way it'll stay for this window too.The good thing is I think it'll happen quickly so we won't be kept waiting all summer. :bluescarf:

absolutely, but what else are we supposed to talk about
paulh_85

Postby pembroke allan » Tue May 15, 2018 11:13 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:I go as far as to say what been banded about up till now is 100% bollox.Most of the gaffers signings came out of the blue without any second guessing and I think thats the way it'll stay for this window too.The good thing is I think it'll happen quickly so we won't be kept waiting all summer. :bluescarf:

Talk of the Demise of them down m4? :laughing6: :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue May 15, 2018 11:16 am

Would like the Andre Gray once to be true though.
Bakedalasker

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue May 15, 2018 11:22 am

But isn't the summer game to throw in as many names as possible so when one of them pays off you can say 'I told you so' ;)
Tony Blue Williams

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue May 15, 2018 11:25 am

I have no doubt the club would have been looking at players already.

What I don’t get is how worked up some people can get about rumours, now we are in the prem we will have twice as many rumours, agents and clubs trying to link their players with us just to get his name out there.
2blue2handle

Postby Forever Blue » Tue May 15, 2018 12:11 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Spot on Paulh :thumbright:

The media keep putting names out 24/7, so are we suppose to say nothing or not even discuss it :roll: :roll:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue May 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Spot on Paulh :thumbright:

The media keep putting names out 24/7, so are we suppose to say nothing or not even discuss it :roll: :roll:

Tell me where I said you couldn't discuss it,I just said its all bollox. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Return to General Chat