VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 17, 2018 10:01 am

JimCP91 wrote:
A brief definition of Zionism would be what you state; the re establishment of a home for Jewish people. However, that is too black and white.

When you look deeper into Zionism, they believe Jewish people should have greater privileges than other people. An example of this is Zionists believe Jews throughout the world should be allowed to have Israeli citizenship, a right not given to non Jews. That is just one example.

There are many Jews, living in Israel, also against zionism:

https://972mag.com/the-untold-history-o ... ts/134500/


I generally find that things which are stated in black and white are far more reliable than Conspiracy Theories. I really don't understand your point about why it is so wrong for Israel to offer citizenship to Jews throughout the world? They are a Sovereign nation and can offer citizenship as they see fit.

Finally you can always find someone with an agenda but I would hazard a guess that the overwhelming majority of Israeli's are in favour of Zionism otherwise why are they there ;)
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12602
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 am

wez1927 wrote:Looks like a lot of you on here have a lot in common with this one especially annis and jim the jew hater :lol:



Wez are do you not hate muslins ?

I have never said I hate All Jews??

No I don’t like The Israelie Govt.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 106753
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Looks like a lot of you on here have a lot in common with this one especially annis and jim the jew hater :lol:



Wez are do you not hate muslins ?

I have never said I hate All Jews??

No I don’t like The Israelie Govt.

Don't like the teachings of the Qur'an in general tbh,Adolf :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:22 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
A brief definition of Zionism would be what you state; the re establishment of a home for Jewish people. However, that is too black and white.

When you look deeper into Zionism, they believe Jewish people should have greater privileges than other people. An example of this is Zionists believe Jews throughout the world should be allowed to have Israeli citizenship, a right not given to non Jews. That is just one example.

There are many Jews, living in Israel, also against zionism:

https://972mag.com/the-untold-history-o ... ts/134500/


I generally find that things which are stated in black and white are far more reliable than Conspiracy Theories. I really don't understand your point about why it is so wrong for Israel to offer citizenship to Jews throughout the world? They are a Sovereign nation and can offer citizenship as they see fit.

Finally you can always find someone with an agenda but I would hazard a guess that the overwhelming majority of Israeli's are in favour of Zionism otherwise why are they there ;)


Its not a Conspiracy theory, you are right that they have their own right to decide as they wish, as does any other nation, but that does not mean I have to agree with it.

The general definition of Zionism is really easily defined, as I stated above. But Zionism as a concept has changed massively over the last 30 years, which I do not agree with.

The basic definition of Jews having their own home, I have no issue with. It is the deeper aspects I disagree with. You will find many Jews also disagree with this concept, in and outside of Israel.
JimCP91
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Looks like a lot of you on here have a lot in common with this one especially annis and jim the jew hater :lol:



Wez are do you not hate muslins ?

I have never said I hate All Jews??

No I don’t like The Israelie Govt.

Don't like the teachings of the Qur'an in general tbh,Adolf :lol:





Ok Trump :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 106753
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu May 17, 2018 11:46 am

JimCP91 wrote:
Its not a Conspiracy theory, you are right that they have their own right to decide as they wish, as does any other nation, but that does not mean I have to agree with it.

The general definition of Zionism is really easily defined, as I stated above. But Zionism as a concept has changed massively over the last 30 years, which I do not agree with.

The basic definition of Jews having their own home, I have no issue with. It is the deeper aspects I disagree with. You will find many Jews also disagree with this concept, in and outside of Israel.


Well in your earlier post you should have been more specific, your against Zionism not the 'black and white one' but the one which has 'evolved' over the last 30 years :roll:

Now we have got that soughted out where would you allow the Jews to have a homeland? Personally I think Israel has a right to exist and the Palestinians should have a homeland on the West Bank.

As your against the evolved Zionism I take it the Jews could-not live in Israel?
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12602
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Looks like a lot of you on here have a lot in common with this one especially annis and jim the jew hater :lol:



Wez are do you not hate muslins ?

I have never said I hate All Jews??

No I don’t like The Israelie Govt.

Don't like the teachings of the Qur'an in general tbh,Adolf :lol:





Ok Trump :lol:

I bet you like trump really :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 17, 2018 12:29 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Looks like a lot of you on here have a lot in common with this one especially annis and jim the jew hater :lol:



Wez are do you not hate muslins ?

I have never said I hate All Jews??

No I don’t like The Israelie Govt.

Don't like the teachings of the Qur'an in general tbh,Adolf :lol:





Ok Trump :lol:





I bet you like trump really :lol:




:lol: :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 106753
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby ThomasC » Thu May 17, 2018 12:54 pm

It's 2018 people. It's fair game to criticise Muslims whereas Israel do nothing nothing wrong. If you dont believe, ask Wez or Tommy Robinson supporters. They know the truth behind the lies :thumbup: :ayatollah:
User avatar
ThomasC
 
Posts: 5094
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:38 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:26 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Its not a Conspiracy theory, you are right that they have their own right to decide as they wish, as does any other nation, but that does not mean I have to agree with it.

The general definition of Zionism is really easily defined, as I stated above. But Zionism as a concept has changed massively over the last 30 years, which I do not agree with.

The basic definition of Jews having their own home, I have no issue with. It is the deeper aspects I disagree with. You will find many Jews also disagree with this concept, in and outside of Israel.


Well in your earlier post you should have been more specific, your against Zionism not the 'black and white one' but the one which has 'evolved' over the last 30 years :roll:

Now we have got that soughted out where would you allow the Jews to have a homeland? Personally I think Israel has a right to exist and the Palestinians should have a homeland on the West Bank.

As your against the evolved Zionism I take it the Jews could-not live in Israel?


Yeah maybe I could have been more specific, but when I consider Zionism, I consider the concept. Definitions are very black and white, but the reality of life is things aren't so simple.

However, if you read my above posts you will see that I do think Israel should exist. I believe in a two state solution, which means the existence of Israel. But I believe Israel should live within the boundaries it was given, not within the boundaries it has illegally taken.

I do not believe Israel should be allowed to evict people from their homes, burn their farms and illegally expand, on their way killing and injuring innocent people. I am sure you would feel the same if England started doing this to Welsh towns and villages in North Wales.
JimCP91
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:36 pm

ThomasC wrote:It's 2018 people. It's fair game to criticise Muslims whereas Israel do nothing nothing wrong. If you dont believe, ask Wez or Tommy Robinson supporters. They know the truth behind the lies :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Read what I've said Adolf 2 :lol: ,both as bad as each other my theam is on this topic
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:38 pm

All the new haters on here why is it only in Hamas controlled gaza there seems to be a problem the West bank seems to be more peaceful
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby grange_end1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:39 pm

America & Israel need to answer for this,nothing but war crimes committed here
grange_end1927
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby paulh_85 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:America & Israel need to answer for this,nothing but war crimes committed here



what war crimes have america commited?


and i mean in this specific case not in general
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 10935
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby HardofHearing » Thu May 17, 2018 3:21 pm

wez1927 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:It's 2018 people. It's fair game to criticise Muslims whereas Israel do nothing nothing wrong. If you dont believe, ask Wez or Tommy Robinson supporters. They know the truth behind the lies :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Read what I've said Adolf 2 :lol: ,both as bad as each other my theam is on this topic

Lol :lol:
HardofHearing
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby HardofHearing » Thu May 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Israel has right to defend itself ... !!
HardofHearing
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:26 pm

HardofHearing wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:It's 2018 people. It's fair game to criticise Muslims whereas Israel do nothing nothing wrong. If you dont believe, ask Wez or Tommy Robinson supporters. They know the truth behind the lies :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Read what I've said Adolf 2 :lol: ,both as bad as each other my theam is on this topic

Lol :lol:

You liked that steve
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby HardofHearing » Thu May 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Jews have lived there bc...who are we to judge them. Learn from them. I always put my money in jars
HardofHearing
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Thu May 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Impossible situation as long as we have Benjamin Netanyahu and Hammas as the main players. There has to be a two state solution otherwise no peace. Equally Jews will not be stuffed into gas chambers again and the threat of Iranian troops on the Golan Heights in Syria is worrying for any Israeli citizen. This gives a green light to BN to exact tough measures albeit there or in Gaza or the West Bank. There are many who equate Jewishness with Zionism, hence the recent spate of abuse flung at Jews buy members of Momentum. This is far too simplistic and obscures more sinister traits within those who propagate such tosh. Imagine , you transpose the term Kyke, Yid, Oven dodger with n****r in the recent bout of offensive emails or tweets sent to Jews I can assure you there would have been people jailed by now. I am just waiting for someone to paraphrase statements from the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion". I have met several Labour Party members who have said to my face that the anti-semitism row is a lie, concocted by Jews in the media !!!! One thing is for certain in the present climate there is no chance for peace.
Jimmy Scoular
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:54 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu May 17, 2018 3:54 pm

JimCP91 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Its not a Conspiracy theory, you are right that they have their own right to decide as they wish, as does any other nation, but that does not mean I have to agree with it.

The general definition of Zionism is really easily defined, as I stated above. But Zionism as a concept has changed massively over the last 30 years, which I do not agree with.

The basic definition of Jews having their own home, I have no issue with. It is the deeper aspects I disagree with. You will find many Jews also disagree with this concept, in and outside of Israel.


Well in your earlier post you should have been more specific, your against Zionism not the 'black and white one' but the one which has 'evolved' over the last 30 years :roll:

Now we have got that soughted out where would you allow the Jews to have a homeland? Personally I think Israel has a right to exist and the Palestinians should have a homeland on the West Bank.

As your against the evolved Zionism I take it the Jews could-not live in Israel?


Yeah maybe I could have been more specific, but when I consider Zionism, I consider the concept. Definitions are very black and white, but the reality of life is things aren't so simple.

However, if you read my above posts you will see that I do think Israel should exist. I believe in a two state solution, which means the existence of Israel. But I believe Israel should live within the boundaries it was given, not within the boundaries it has illegally taken.

I do not believe Israel should be allowed to evict people from their homes, burn their farms and illegally expand, on their way killing and injuring innocent people. I am sure you would feel the same if England started doing this to Welsh towns and villages in North Wales.


I adore the way you've rewritten history right there to suit your agenda.
WelshPatriot
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:40 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:46 pm

True
Attachments
FB_IMG_1526575538220.jpg
FB_IMG_1526575538220.jpg (42.02 KiB) Viewed 692 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby JimCP91 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:11 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Its not a Conspiracy theory, you are right that they have their own right to decide as they wish, as does any other nation, but that does not mean I have to agree with it.

The general definition of Zionism is really easily defined, as I stated above. But Zionism as a concept has changed massively over the last 30 years, which I do not agree with.

The basic definition of Jews having their own home, I have no issue with. It is the deeper aspects I disagree with. You will find many Jews also disagree with this concept, in and outside of Israel.


Well in your earlier post you should have been more specific, your against Zionism not the 'black and white one' but the one which has 'evolved' over the last 30 years :roll:

Now we have got that soughted out where would you allow the Jews to have a homeland? Personally I think Israel has a right to exist and the Palestinians should have a homeland on the West Bank.

As your against the evolved Zionism I take it the Jews could-not live in Israel?


Yeah maybe I could have been more specific, but when I consider Zionism, I consider the concept. Definitions are very black and white, but the reality of life is things aren't so simple.

However, if you read my above posts you will see that I do think Israel should exist. I believe in a two state solution, which means the existence of Israel. But I believe Israel should live within the boundaries it was given, not within the boundaries it has illegally taken.

I do not believe Israel should be allowed to evict people from their homes, burn their farms and illegally expand, on their way killing and injuring innocent people. I am sure you would feel the same if England started doing this to Welsh towns and villages in North Wales.


I adore the way you've rewritten history right there to suit your agenda.


what have I "re written" ?

if your referring to what I am saying about the concept of Zionism changing, of course I am not "'re writing" anything.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/sep/04/race.israel

as with many things, concepts change over time.
JimCP91
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby JimCP91 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:36 pm

The UN has called the Israeli response disproportionate and are opening an investigation into war crimes commited by Israeli soldiers.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 57981.html
JimCP91
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri May 18, 2018 4:29 pm

JimCP91 wrote:
what have I "re written" ?

if your referring to what I am saying about the concept of Zionism changing, of course I am not "'re writing" anything.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/sep/04/race.israel

as with many things, concepts change over time.


Dear me :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12602
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri May 18, 2018 4:30 pm

JimCP91 wrote:The UN has called the Israeli response disproportionate and are opening an investigation into war crimes commited by Israeli soldiers.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 57981.html


Good then the truth of what happened will finally come out :D
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12602
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Forever Blue » Fri May 18, 2018 6:26 pm

This is Israel ....... :cry:
Attachments
32864614_10155642528371733_6646820030702944256_n.jpg
32864614_10155642528371733_6646820030702944256_n.jpg (77.57 KiB) Viewed 603 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 106753
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This is Israel ....... :cry:

This is Hamas
Attachments
Screenshot_20180518-194912_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180518-194912_Chrome.jpg (491.83 KiB) Viewed 601 times
Screenshot_20180518-194937_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180518-194937_Chrome.jpg (613.81 KiB) Viewed 601 times
Screenshot_20180518-194953_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180518-194953_Chrome.jpg (384.87 KiB) Viewed 601 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Nice people Hamas are ffs
Attachments
Screenshot_20180518-200632_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180518-200632_Chrome.jpg (388.13 KiB) Viewed 597 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri May 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This is Israel ....... :cry:


Annis I've seen footage of Hamas using children in attacks, a close friend of mine a royal marine served in Afghanistan and Iraq in the middle east terrorists think nothing of using children.
My friend said how hard it is being suspicious of children not knowing if they have an IED on them or even a gun.
I read nothing into that photo you've used.
WelshPatriot
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:40 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Forever Blue » Fri May 18, 2018 7:47 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:This is Israel ....... :cry:


Annis I've seen footage of Hamas using children in attacks, a close friend of mine a royal marine served in Afghanistan and Iraq in the middle east terrorists think nothing of using children.
My friend said how hard it is being suspicious of children not knowing if they have an IED on them or even a gun.
I read nothing into that photo you've used.


James,I am not denying they haven't and if so that makes them as bad as Israel.

But the average Palestinian just wants his own country and to live in peace, not being Dictated to/controlled by Israel.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 106753
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluebirdrob, Davebwales, Doggccfc86, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Lewblue, phildavies, snoopystorm, TopCat CCFC and 165 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.