Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Fri May 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:This is Israel ....... :cry:

Annis I've seen footage of Hamas using children in attacks, a close friend of mine a royal marine served in Afghanistan and Iraq in the middle east terrorists think nothing of using children.
My friend said how hard it is being suspicious of children not knowing if they have an IED on them or even a gun.
I read nothing into that photo you've used.

James,I am not denying they haven't and if so that makes them as bad as Israel.

But the average Palestinian just wants his own country and to live in peace, not being Dictated to/controlled by Israel.

The average Jew just want s to go on the bus without a Hamas suicide bomber blowing himself up goes both way annis ,to use that photo was wrong Hamas are worse

Sat May 19, 2018 10:29 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Annis I've seen footage of Hamas using children in attacks, a close friend of mine a royal marine served in Afghanistan and Iraq in the middle east terrorists think nothing of using children.
My friend said how hard it is being suspicious of children not knowing if they have an IED on them or even a gun.

But the average Palestinian just wants his own country and to live in peace, not being Dictated to/controlled by Israel.

The average Jew just want s to go on the bus without a Hamas suicide bomber blowing himself up goes both way annis ,to use that photo was wrong Hamas are worse

Agree

Sat May 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Agree

Seems Hamas can do what it likes but if isreal defends itself then they are in the wrong

Sun May 20, 2018 4:23 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Britain Supports the Right of the Palestinians to protest.

It seems Israel & USA under Donald Trump, don't allow protests/freedom of speech or peoples rights to their own Country, both are responsible for this Massacre in my opinion.

So throwing petrol bombs, stones and firing at the border forces is ok ? They are trying to storm the border Israel warned them to stay away and still they keep trying to storm it ,there is 100% two sides to it ,Hamas are using people as human sheilds taking pop shots atborder forces ,the fact is if they weren't protesting they wouldn't be killed it isn't a peacefull protest it's a riot ,these rioters if given a chance would kill Israeli forces i dont blame the jews for defending there border ,there will never be peace as the Arabs don't think Israel should exist. Hamas will never accept Israeli state

Agree Wez, must be good and bad on both sides but i must say that it must be a nightmare to live in Israel, with every other country and peoples around you wanting to kill you out of existance.

Can never get that image of Palestinians celebrating and burning USA flags when 9 - 11 in the USA happened - sickening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k

Always fault on both sides

Sun May 20, 2018 9:59 am

wez1927 wrote:

It seems Israel & USA under Donald Trump, don't allow protests/freedom of speech or peoples rights to their own Country, both are responsible for this Massacre in my opinion.

So throwing petrol bombs, stones and firing at the border forces is ok ? They are trying to storm the border Israel warned them to stay away and still they keep trying to storm it ,there is 100% two sides to it ,Hamas are using people as human sheilds taking pop shots atborder forces ,the fact is if they weren't protesting they wouldn't be killed it isn't a peacefull protest it's a riot ,these rioters if given a chance would kill Israeli forces i dont blame the jews for defending there border ,there will never be peace as the Arabs don't think Israel should exist. Hamas will never accept Israeli state

What the hell are you talking about for god`s sake ... protecting Israeli my arse. They are taking over the place and wont stop killing until palastine is gone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 20, 2018 1:31 pm

AHERNE wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

What the hell are you talking about for god`s sake ... protecting Israeli my arse. They are taking over the place and wont stop killing until palastine is gone

You do know Arabs were selling lad to isreali s it also there was never a state of Palestine in the first place