VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:34 am

JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Looks innocent


What would your opinion be if Police started killing football fans who riot, by shooting them?

I bet this wouldn't be acceptable in your view. Im guessing because they're brown people, and muslims, you think it is acceptable in the case of the Palestinians.

How can you even say somebody with what you say is a slingshot, which is barely visible in my view, deserves to be killed, is literally outrageous. If somebody throws an egg at your house, do you retaliate by stabbing them, or shooting them?

If you look at history, I would be rioting too if I was Palestinian after the way they have been treated by the Israelis.

Totally different over there and you know it bombing the border fence and taking pop shots hiding behind human sheilds
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:20 am

Another shot of the peaceful protester as bad as each other, seems to be alot of racism against jews on this threads loads of nazi
Attachments
FB_IMG_1526465856804.jpg
FB_IMG_1526465856804.jpg (150.86 KiB) Viewed 471 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby JimCP91 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:33 am

wez1927 wrote:Another shot of the peaceful protester as bad as each other, seems to be alot of racism against jews on this threads loads of nazi


As bad as each other?

How are you comparing people throwing rocks and stones, to an army shooting with live ammunition, killing people. How are these two sets of people as bad as each other?

Israel is a country on land given to them as a result of their persecussion during world war 2. How are there actions any better than those of the Nazis during WW2?

I have no problem with Jews but a huge problem with zionism.

Israel has a defence system in place, which means none of the rockets even reach Israel, they are all shot down mid air. No Israelis have died in this latest conflict, not even one has been injured.

How would you react, if you were illegaly evicted from your home, locked up in what is no more than an open prison and left to rot and suffer. The Israelis take their homes, burn down their olive farms and throw them into Gaza. They also purposely target Palestinian hospitals and schools.

You look and sound like an absolute baffoon. You need to put down your with right wing newspapers.
JimCP91
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 am

JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Another shot of the peaceful protester as bad as each other, seems to be alot of racism against jews on this threads loads of nazi


As bad as each other?

How are you comparing people throwing rocks and stones, to an army shooting with live ammunition, killing people. How are these two sets of people as bad as each other?

Israel is a country on land given to them as a result of their persecussion during world war 2. How are there actions any better than those of the Nazis during WW2?

I have no problem with Jews but a huge problem with zionism.

Israel has a defence system in place, which means none of the rockets even reach Israel, they are all shot down mid air. No Israelis have died in this latest conflict, not even one has been injured.

How would you react, if you were illegaly evicted from your home, locked up in what is no more than an open prison and left to rot and suffer. The Israelis take their homes, burn down their olive farms and throw them into Gaza. They also purposely target Palestinian hospitals and schools.

You look and sound like an absolute baffoon. You need to put down your with right wing newspapers.

It's not just this incident tho is it ,are you forgetting Hamas firing rockets over the years in to isreal you are sounding a right Nazi ,strange how you are mentioning a right wing paper as they are not pro isreal really strange argument that, they are both as bad as each other if you attack isreal you will get fire and fury ,it's simple stop attacking the borders
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby JimCP91 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:56 am

wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Another shot of the peaceful protester as bad as each other, seems to be alot of racism against jews on this threads loads of nazi


As bad as each other?

How are you comparing people throwing rocks and stones, to an army shooting with live ammunition, killing people. How are these two sets of people as bad as each other?

Israel is a country on land given to them as a result of their persecussion during world war 2. How are there actions any better than those of the Nazis during WW2?

I have no problem with Jews but a huge problem with zionism.

Israel has a defence system in place, which means none of the rockets even reach Israel, they are all shot down mid air. No Israelis have died in this latest conflict, not even one has been injured.

How would you react, if you were illegaly evicted from your home, locked up in what is no more than an open prison and left to rot and suffer. The Israelis take their homes, burn down their olive farms and throw them into Gaza. They also purposely target Palestinian hospitals and schools.

You look and sound like an absolute baffoon. You need to put down your with right wing newspapers.

It's not just this incident tho is it ,are you forgetting Hamas firing rockets over the years in to isreal you are sounding a right Nazi ,strange how you are mentioning a right wing paper as they are not pro isreal really strange argument that, they are both as bad as each other if you attack isreal you will get fire and fury ,it's simple stop attacking the borders


Of course the right wing media are defending Israel. Which newspaper do you read, I will provide you evidence.

I am not sounding like a Nazi, I am stating Israel should not be murdering people. There reaction is not one that can be defended, which is why world governments are condoning them, other than America.

Its really ironic that you say "stop attacking borders" when Israel continues to illegaly evict Palestinians from their homes, increasing their borders with force. Really ironic.

Anyway, I don't need to debate with such knuckleheads. If you can't see the difference between throwing stones and firing live ammunition, there is not much point discussing such topics with you.
JimCP91
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Carpman » Wed May 16, 2018 11:00 am

I think it will take some kind of miracle to bring peace to this region but I'm damned sure I'd be doing more than throwing stones if I was being thrown out of my home that i was born in and lived in for 50 years just so an Israeli family could move in, but difficult to find anything more deadly than stones when very little is allowed to get in the country
Carpman
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:10 am

JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Another shot of the peaceful protester as bad as each other, seems to be alot of racism against jews on this threads loads of nazi


As bad as each other?

How are you comparing people throwing rocks and stones, to an army shooting with live ammunition, killing people. How are these two sets of people as bad as each other?

Israel is a country on land given to them as a result of their persecussion during world war 2. How are there actions any better than those of the Nazis during WW2?

I have no problem with Jews but a huge problem with zionism.

Israel has a defence system in place, which means none of the rockets even reach Israel, they are all shot down mid air. No Israelis have died in this latest conflict, not even one has been injured.

How would you react, if you were illegaly evicted from your home, locked up in what is no more than an open prison and left to rot and suffer. The Israelis take their homes, burn down their olive farms and throw them into Gaza. They also purposely target Palestinian hospitals and schools.

You look and sound like an absolute baffoon. You need to put down your with right wing newspapers.

It's not just this incident tho is it ,are you forgetting Hamas firing rockets over the years in to isreal you are sounding a right Nazi ,strange how you are mentioning a right wing paper as they are not pro isreal really strange argument that, they are both as bad as each other if you attack isreal you will get fire and fury ,it's simple stop attacking the borders


Of course the right wing media are defending Israel. Which newspaper do you read, I will provide you evidence.

I am not sounding like a Nazi, I am stating Israel should not be murdering people. There reaction is not one that can be defended, which is why world governments are condoning them, other than America.

Its really ironic that you say "stop attacking borders" when Israel continues to illegaly evict Palestinians from their homes, increasing their borders with force. Really ironic.

Anyway, I don't need to debate with such knuckleheads. If you can't see the difference between throwing stones and firing live ammunition, there is not much point discussing such topics with you.

Throwing insults like knuckleheads around just proves you've lost the debate ,if you want to be anti Semitic that's your choice ,keep goose stepping around shouting its all the jews fault ,like i said they are both as bad as each other ! Kerp surportting Hamas all you like
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed May 16, 2018 11:11 am

Seems a bit one sided to me. One side with nuclear weapons, a powerful air force, tanks, armored vehicles etc., against a bunch of people armed with sticks & stones and the odd primitive home made rocket. Whoever was to blame for this particular incident, hard to think that the response from Israel was anything other than way over the top.
Steve Zodiak
 
Posts: 4101
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby JimCP91 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:24 am

wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Another shot of the peaceful protester as bad as each other, seems to be alot of racism against jews on this threads loads of nazi


As bad as each other?

How are you comparing people throwing rocks and stones, to an army shooting with live ammunition, killing people. How are these two sets of people as bad as each other?

Israel is a country on land given to them as a result of their persecussion during world war 2. How are there actions any better than those of the Nazis during WW2?

I have no problem with Jews but a huge problem with zionism.

Israel has a defence system in place, which means none of the rockets even reach Israel, they are all shot down mid air. No Israelis have died in this latest conflict, not even one has been injured.

How would you react, if you were illegaly evicted from your home, locked up in what is no more than an open prison and left to rot and suffer. The Israelis take their homes, burn down their olive farms and throw them into Gaza. They also purposely target Palestinian hospitals and schools.

You look and sound like an absolute baffoon. You need to put down your with right wing newspapers.

It's not just this incident tho is it ,are you forgetting Hamas firing rockets over the years in to isreal you are sounding a right Nazi ,strange how you are mentioning a right wing paper as they are not pro isreal really strange argument that, they are both as bad as each other if you attack isreal you will get fire and fury ,it's simple stop attacking the borders


Of course the right wing media are defending Israel. Which newspaper do you read, I will provide you evidence.

I am not sounding like a Nazi, I am stating Israel should not be murdering people. There reaction is not one that can be defended, which is why world governments are condoning them, other than America.

Its really ironic that you say "stop attacking borders" when Israel continues to illegaly evict Palestinians from their homes, increasing their borders with force. Really ironic.

Anyway, I don't need to debate with such knuckleheads. If you can't see the difference between throwing stones and firing live ammunition, there is not much point discussing such topics with you.

Throwing insults like knuckleheads around just proves you've lost the debate ,if you want to be anti Semitic that's your choice ,keep goose stepping around shouting its all the jews fault ,like i said they are both as bad as each other ! Kerp surportting Hamas all you like


Ive never "blamed the Jews" as you put it. I blame Israel. Israel is a state not a religion. You are just interpreting things in a way that suits your agenda.

The reason I said knucklehead, is not because im losing a debate. Its because you are one. You also say I lost the debate by name calling, but I called you a knucklehead after being referred to as a Nazi. You then continued to state I am an anti semite (even though I haven't used the word Jew once, nor mentioned religion at any point).

Im not sure if youre being ironic on purpose, or don't even realise it yourself.

You show you are losing a debate, when you criticise one for attacking borders, when that is exactly what the side you are defending does on a daily basis, over the past 70 odd years in a far more aggressive manner. The levels of irony are endless with you.

You compare throwing stones, to shooting and murdering. You compare Palestine; who have no more than stones and rockets, to Israel who have nuclear weapons, vast amounts of weapons of mass destruction and more. How you dont see the Israeli response as over the top is literally beyond me.
JimCP91
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:33 am

JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Another shot of the peaceful protester as bad as each other, seems to be alot of racism against jews on this threads loads of nazi


As bad as each other?

How are you comparing people throwing rocks and stones, to an army shooting with live ammunition, killing people. How are these two sets of people as bad as each other?

Israel is a country on land given to them as a result of their persecussion during world war 2. How are there actions any better than those of the Nazis during WW2?

I have no problem with Jews but a huge problem with zionism.

Israel has a defence system in place, which means none of the rockets even reach Israel, they are all shot down mid air. No Israelis have died in this latest conflict, not even one has been injured.

How would you react, if you were illegaly evicted from your home, locked up in what is no more than an open prison and left to rot and suffer. The Israelis take their homes, burn down their olive farms and throw them into Gaza. They also purposely target Palestinian hospitals and schools.

You look and sound like an absolute baffoon. You need to put down your with right wing newspapers.

It's not just this incident tho is it ,are you forgetting Hamas firing rockets over the years in to isreal you are sounding a right Nazi ,strange how you are mentioning a right wing paper as they are not pro isreal really strange argument that, they are both as bad as each other if you attack isreal you will get fire and fury ,it's simple stop attacking the borders


Of course the right wing media are defending Israel. Which newspaper do you read, I will provide you evidence.

I am not sounding like a Nazi, I am stating Israel should not be murdering people. There reaction is not one that can be defended, which is why world governments are condoning them, other than America.

Its really ironic that you say "stop attacking borders" when Israel continues to illegaly evict Palestinians from their homes, increasing their borders with force. Really ironic.

Anyway, I don't need to debate with such knuckleheads. If you can't see the difference between throwing stones and firing live ammunition, there is not much point discussing such topics with you.

Throwing insults like knuckleheads around just proves you've lost the debate ,if you want to be anti Semitic that's your choice ,keep goose stepping around shouting its all the jews fault ,like i said they are both as bad as each other ! Kerp surportting Hamas all you like


Ive never "blamed the Jews" as you put it. I blame Israel. Israel is a state not a religion. You are just interpreting things in a way that suits your agenda.

The reason I said knucklehead, is not because im losing a debate. Its because you are one. You also say I lost the debate by name calling, but I called you a knucklehead after being referred to as a Nazi. You then continued to state I am an anti semite (even though I haven't used the word Jew once, nor mentioned religion at any point).

Im not sure if youre being ironic on purpose, or don't even realise it yourself.

You show you are losing a debate, when you criticise one for attacking borders, when that is exactly what the side you are defending does on a daily basis, over the past 70 odd years in a far more aggressive manner. The levels of irony are endless with you.

You compare throwing stones, to shooting and murdering. You compare Palestine; who have no more than stones and rockets, to Israel who have nuclear weapons, vast amounts of weapons of mass destruction and more. How you dont see the Israeli response as over the top is literally beyond me.

I've found your flag jim
Attachments
Screenshot_20180516-122627_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20180516-122627_Chrome.jpg (232.15 KiB) Viewed 449 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:35 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Seems a bit one sided to me. One side with nuclear weapons, a powerful air force, tanks, armored vehicles etc., against a bunch of people armed with sticks & stones and the odd primitive home made rocket. Whoever was to blame for this particular incident, hard to think that the response from Israel was anything other than way over the top.

Is is over the top but imagine if these people did have more guns tanks etc ,they hate Israel and would destroy it if they could there will never be peace ,I dont blame the jews for defending there new state after years of persecution you can't blame them for being a bit trigger happy
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby JimCP91 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:36 am

wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Another shot of the peaceful protester as bad as each other, seems to be alot of racism against jews on this threads loads of nazi


As bad as each other?

How are you comparing people throwing rocks and stones, to an army shooting with live ammunition, killing people. How are these two sets of people as bad as each other?

Israel is a country on land given to them as a result of their persecussion during world war 2. How are there actions any better than those of the Nazis during WW2?

I have no problem with Jews but a huge problem with zionism.

Israel has a defence system in place, which means none of the rockets even reach Israel, they are all shot down mid air. No Israelis have died in this latest conflict, not even one has been injured.

How would you react, if you were illegaly evicted from your home, locked up in what is no more than an open prison and left to rot and suffer. The Israelis take their homes, burn down their olive farms and throw them into Gaza. They also purposely target Palestinian hospitals and schools.

You look and sound like an absolute baffoon. You need to put down your with right wing newspapers.

It's not just this incident tho is it ,are you forgetting Hamas firing rockets over the years in to isreal you are sounding a right Nazi ,strange how you are mentioning a right wing paper as they are not pro isreal really strange argument that, they are both as bad as each other if you attack isreal you will get fire and fury ,it's simple stop attacking the borders


Of course the right wing media are defending Israel. Which newspaper do you read, I will provide you evidence.

I am not sounding like a Nazi, I am stating Israel should not be murdering people. There reaction is not one that can be defended, which is why world governments are condoning them, other than America.

Its really ironic that you say "stop attacking borders" when Israel continues to illegaly evict Palestinians from their homes, increasing their borders with force. Really ironic.

Anyway, I don't need to debate with such knuckleheads. If you can't see the difference between throwing stones and firing live ammunition, there is not much point discussing such topics with you.

Throwing insults like knuckleheads around just proves you've lost the debate ,if you want to be anti Semitic that's your choice ,keep goose stepping around shouting its all the jews fault ,like i said they are both as bad as each other ! Kerp surportting Hamas all you like


Ive never "blamed the Jews" as you put it. I blame Israel. Israel is a state not a religion. You are just interpreting things in a way that suits your agenda.

The reason I said knucklehead, is not because im losing a debate. Its because you are one. You also say I lost the debate by name calling, but I called you a knucklehead after being referred to as a Nazi. You then continued to state I am an anti semite (even though I haven't used the word Jew once, nor mentioned religion at any point).

Im not sure if youre being ironic on purpose, or don't even realise it yourself.

You show you are losing a debate, when you criticise one for attacking borders, when that is exactly what the side you are defending does on a daily basis, over the past 70 odd years in a far more aggressive manner. The levels of irony are endless with you.

You compare throwing stones, to shooting and murdering. You compare Palestine; who have no more than stones and rockets, to Israel who have nuclear weapons, vast amounts of weapons of mass destruction and more. How you dont see the Israeli response as over the top is literally beyond me.

I've found your flag jim


Not all super heros wear capes
JimCP91
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:40 am

JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Another shot of the peaceful protester as bad as each other, seems to be alot of racism against jews on this threads loads of nazi


As bad as each other?

How are you comparing people throwing rocks and stones, to an army shooting with live ammunition, killing people. How are these two sets of people as bad as each other?

Israel is a country on land given to them as a result of their persecussion during world war 2. How are there actions any better than those of the Nazis during WW2?

I have no problem with Jews but a huge problem with zionism.

Israel has a defence system in place, which means none of the rockets even reach Israel, they are all shot down mid air. No Israelis have died in this latest conflict, not even one has been injured.

How would you react, if you were illegaly evicted from your home, locked up in what is no more than an open prison and left to rot and suffer. The Israelis take their homes, burn down their olive farms and throw them into Gaza. They also purposely target Palestinian hospitals and schools.

You look and sound like an absolute baffoon. You need to put down your with right wing newspapers.

It's not just this incident tho is it ,are you forgetting Hamas firing rockets over the years in to isreal you are sounding a right Nazi ,strange how you are mentioning a right wing paper as they are not pro isreal really strange argument that, they are both as bad as each other if you attack isreal you will get fire and fury ,it's simple stop attacking the borders


Of course the right wing media are defending Israel. Which newspaper do you read, I will provide you evidence.

I am not sounding like a Nazi, I am stating Israel should not be murdering people. There reaction is not one that can be defended, which is why world governments are condoning them, other than America.

Its really ironic that you say "stop attacking borders" when Israel continues to illegaly evict Palestinians from their homes, increasing their borders with force. Really ironic.

Anyway, I don't need to debate with such knuckleheads. If you can't see the difference between throwing stones and firing live ammunition, there is not much point discussing such topics with you.

Throwing insults like knuckleheads around just proves you've lost the debate ,if you want to be anti Semitic that's your choice ,keep goose stepping around shouting its all the jews fault ,like i said they are both as bad as each other ! Kerp surportting Hamas all you like


Ive never "blamed the Jews" as you put it. I blame Israel. Israel is a state not a religion. You are just interpreting things in a way that suits your agenda.

The reason I said knucklehead, is not because im losing a debate. Its because you are one. You also say I lost the debate by name calling, but I called you a knucklehead after being referred to as a Nazi. You then continued to state I am an anti semite (even though I haven't used the word Jew once, nor mentioned religion at any point).

Im not sure if youre being ironic on purpose, or don't even realise it yourself.

You show you are losing a debate, when you criticise one for attacking borders, when that is exactly what the side you are defending does on a daily basis, over the past 70 odd years in a far more aggressive manner. The levels of irony are endless with you.

You compare throwing stones, to shooting and murdering. You compare Palestine; who have no more than stones and rockets, to Israel who have nuclear weapons, vast amounts of weapons of mass destruction and more. How you dont see the Israeli response as over the top is literally beyond me.

I've found your flag jim


Not all super heros wear capes

:lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed May 16, 2018 12:41 pm

JimCP91 wrote:
Ive never "blamed the Jews" as you put it. I blame Israel. Israel is a state not a religion. You are just interpreting things in a way that suits your agenda.

The reason I said knucklehead, is not because im losing a debate. Its because you are one. You also say I lost the debate by name calling, but I called you a knucklehead after being referred to as a Nazi. You then continued to state I am an anti semite (even though I haven't used the word Jew once, nor mentioned religion at any point).

Im not sure if youre being ironic on purpose, or don't even realise it yourself.

You show you are losing a debate, when you criticise one for attacking borders, when that is exactly what the side you are defending does on a daily basis, over the past 70 odd years in a far more aggressive manner. The levels of irony are endless with you.

You compare throwing stones, to shooting and murdering. You compare Palestine; who have no more than stones and rockets, to Israel who have nuclear weapons, vast amounts of weapons of mass destruction and more. How you dont see the Israeli response as over the top is literally beyond me.


TBH mate calling Wez 'Knucklehead' did nothing for your point of view although I agree with your point which seems to be that Israel's response was disproportionate, using guns against rocks and stones.

However, as I said earlier whilst this incident in isolation is wrong when comes to the Middle East we have to look at the bigger picture. Iran and Hamas seem to get a clear run all the time, despite the fact they are the ones who encourage protesters to put themselves in mortal danger by throwing rocks and stones because they know if they provoke a reaction the world will jump down the throat of Israel. This is part of their bigger agenda which is to see 'Israel wiped off the map of the world'

Now if we are going to deal with disproportionate responses then everyone has to recognise that wanting to wipe a country off the map of the world is also disproportionate and start dealing with the causes of the division (America, Iran and Hamas) rather than the symptoms which are the protesters and Israeli boarder guards.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12602
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:16 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Ive never "blamed the Jews" as you put it. I blame Israel. Israel is a state not a religion. You are just interpreting things in a way that suits your agenda.

The reason I said knucklehead, is not because im losing a debate. Its because you are one. You also say I lost the debate by name calling, but I called you a knucklehead after being referred to as a Nazi. You then continued to state I am an anti semite (even though I haven't used the word Jew once, nor mentioned religion at any point).

Im not sure if youre being ironic on purpose, or don't even realise it yourself.

You show you are losing a debate, when you criticise one for attacking borders, when that is exactly what the side you are defending does on a daily basis, over the past 70 odd years in a far more aggressive manner. The levels of irony are endless with you.

You compare throwing stones, to shooting and murdering. You compare Palestine; who have no more than stones and rockets, to Israel who have nuclear weapons, vast amounts of weapons of mass destruction and more. How you dont see the Israeli response as over the top is literally beyond me.


TBH mate calling Wez 'Knucklehead' did nothing for your point of view although I agree with your point which seems to be that Israel's response was disproportionate, using guns against rocks and stones.

However, as I said earlier whilst this incident in isolation is wrong when comes to the Middle East we have to look at the bigger picture. Iran and Hamas seem to get a clear run all the time, despite the fact they are the ones who encourage protesters to put themselves in mortal danger by throwing rocks and stones because they know if they provoke a reaction the world will jump down the throat of Israel. This is part of their bigger agenda which is to see 'Israel wiped off the map of the world'

Now if we are going to deal with disproportionate responses then everyone has to recognise that wanting to wipe a country off the map of the world is also disproportionate and start dealing with the causes of the division (America, Iran and Hamas) rather than the symptoms which are the protesters and Israeli boarder guards.

Agree with you I never said that it wasn't over the top but I think they are both as bad as each other with victims on both sides over the years
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 16, 2018 1:28 pm

I will say it again not one Jew was even hurt, 63 unarmed Palestinians were gunned down and 2,700 Injured.

A proper enquiry needs to be done and not swept under the carpet.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 106758
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I will say it again not one Jew was even hurt, 63 unarmed Palestinians were gunned down and 2,700 Injured.

A proper enquiry needs to be done and not swept under the carpet.

Enquiry does need to be done good job the border force are trained well or the idf could have suffered killings too ,not once have any of the anti Semitic peoole on this topic condemned the riots ,annis I tagged you in a report on Facebook showing bombings and Hamas shooting at the border forces as you said theres no bombings ,im not surprised the Israeli s have itchy trigger fingers ,why on this earth would you keep rioting like they are ,and they are protesting over USA moving it's embassy
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 16, 2018 2:35 pm

wez1927 wrote:Another shot of the peaceful protester as bad as each other, seems to be alot of racism against jews on this threads loads of nazi



Thats as bad as shooting people with live ammunition? ? come on Wez.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 106758
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed May 16, 2018 2:48 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I will say it again not one Jew was even hurt, 63 unarmed Palestinians were gunned down and 2,700 Injured.

A proper enquiry needs to be done and not swept under the carpet.

Enquiry does need to be done good job the border force are trained well or the idf could have suffered killings too ,not once have any of the anti Semitic peoole on this topic condemned the riots ,annis I tagged you in a report on Facebook showing bombings and Hamas shooting at the border forces as you said theres no bombings ,im not surprised the Israeli s have itchy trigger fingers ,why on this earth would you keep rioting like they are ,and they are protesting over USA moving it's embassy


I've done an enquiry:

1. Don't attack another countries borders

2. Don't encourage riots

3. Don't fly kites with incendiary devices attached over the border

4. Don't plant explosives on the border

5. Dont start fires along the border

6 FFS don't take kids to a riot

7. When Hamas encourage your use as a human sheild say no.

Yes the response is terrible but it's 2 sided and the Palestinians could have avoided every death that's happened over the last few days.

When has attacking a border achieved anything???
WelshPatriot
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:40 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 16, 2018 3:12 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I will say it again not one Jew was even hurt, 63 unarmed Palestinians were gunned down and 2,700 Injured.

A proper enquiry needs to be done and not swept under the carpet.

Enquiry does need to be done good job the border force are trained well or the idf could have suffered killings too ,not once have any of the anti Semitic peoole on this topic condemned the riots ,annis I tagged you in a report on Facebook showing bombings and Hamas shooting at the border forces as you said theres no bombings ,im not surprised the Israeli s have itchy trigger fingers ,why on this earth would you keep rioting like they are ,and they are protesting over USA moving it's embassy


I've done an enquiry:

1. Don't attack another countries borders

2. Don't encourage riots

3. Don't fly kites with incendiary devices attached over the border

4. Don't plant explosives on the border

5. Dont start fires along the border

6 FFS don't take kids to a riot

7. When Hamas encourage your use as a human sheild say no.

Yes the response is terrible but it's 2 sided and the Palestinians could have avoided every death that's happened over the last few days.

When has attacking a border achieved anything???


And the answer to that is simple, don't take another mans house,his land and butcher his family.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 106758
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I will say it again not one Jew was even hurt, 63 unarmed Palestinians were gunned down and 2,700 Injured.

A proper enquiry needs to be done and not swept under the carpet.

Enquiry does need to be done good job the border force are trained well or the idf could have suffered killings too ,not once have any of the anti Semitic peoole on this topic condemned the riots ,annis I tagged you in a report on Facebook showing bombings and Hamas shooting at the border forces as you said theres no bombings ,im not surprised the Israeli s have itchy trigger fingers ,why on this earth would you keep rioting like they are ,and they are protesting over USA moving it's embassy


I've done an enquiry:

1. Don't attack another countries borders

2. Don't encourage riots

3. Don't fly kites with incendiary devices attached over the border

4. Don't plant explosives on the border

5. Dont start fires along the border

6 FFS don't take kids to a riot

7. When Hamas encourage your use as a human sheild say no.

Yes the response is terrible but it's 2 sided and the Palestinians could have avoided every death that's happened over the last few days.

When has attacking a border achieved anything???


And the answer to that is simple, don't take another mans house,his land and butcher his family.

Didn't Arabs sell land to the isreal government in the past ? You know there's more to this annis ,I didn't think you were anti Semitic
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:19 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I will say it again not one Jew was even hurt, 63 unarmed Palestinians were gunned down and 2,700 Injured.

A proper enquiry needs to be done and not swept under the carpet.

Enquiry does need to be done good job the border force are trained well or the idf could have suffered killings too ,not once have any of the anti Semitic peoole on this topic condemned the riots ,annis I tagged you in a report on Facebook showing bombings and Hamas shooting at the border forces as you said theres no bombings ,im not surprised the Israeli s have itchy trigger fingers ,why on this earth would you keep rioting like they are ,and they are protesting over USA moving it's embassy


I've done an enquiry:

1. Don't attack another countries borders

2. Don't encourage riots

3. Don't fly kites with incendiary devices attached over the border

4. Don't plant explosives on the border

5. Dont start fires along the border

6 FFS don't take kids to a riot

7. When Hamas encourage your use as a human sheild say no.

Yes the response is terrible but it's 2 sided and the Palestinians could have avoided every death that's happened over the last few days.

When has attacking a border achieved anything???

Agree ,but seems there's a lot of racist peoole on this board ,you're called racist uf you speak against islam but its ok to do a bit of jew bashing double standards i think
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby glas » Wed May 16, 2018 3:22 pm

If the Israeli Defence Force had not been there, protecting the border fence. what would have happened?
Would the peaceful protesters have just carried on with their peaceful protests by the fence?
glas
 
Posts: 1473
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:05 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:28 pm

glas wrote:If the Israeli Defence Force had not been there, protecting the border fence. what would have happened?
Would the peaceful protesters have just carried on with their peaceful protests by the fence?

Exactly Hamas the terrorists would love to get a few of there guys inside isreal to attack them
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 16, 2018 4:02 pm

wez1927 wrote:
glas wrote:If the Israeli Defence Force had not been there, protecting the border fence. what would have happened?
Would the peaceful protesters have just carried on with their peaceful protests by the fence?

Exactly Hamas the terrorists would love to get a few of there guys inside isreal to attack them


Rem that then in future if theirs protests in London, then your saying our Soldiers should shoot them.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 106758
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
glas wrote:If the Israeli Defence Force had not been there, protecting the border fence. what would have happened?
Would the peaceful protesters have just carried on with their peaceful protests by the fence?

Exactly Hamas the terrorists would love to get a few of there guys inside isreal to attack them


Rem that then in future if theirs protests in London, then your saying our Soldiers should shoot them.

Not the same and you know it
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:29 pm

A Hamas official on Wednesday acknowledged that 50 of the 62 Palestinians reported killed during Gaza border riots on Monday and Tuesday were members of the Islamist terrorist group, bringing the total number of known members of terror groups among the fatalities up to 53.

“In the last rounds of confrontations, if 62 people were martyred, Fifty of the martyrs were Hamas and 12 from the people. How can Hamas reap the fruits if it pays such an expensive price?” said Hamas official Salah Bardawil in an interview with the Palestinian Baladna news outlet.
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby cf40 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:18 pm

I'm with WEZ on this. Ask yourselves a question, does Israel want us Brits dead, or is that the Islamic state. I trust Israel every time before Hamas. I support them 100%
cf40
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:38 pm

cf40 wrote:I'm with WEZ on this. Ask yourselves a question, does Israel want us Brits dead, or is that the Islamic state. I trust Israel every time before Hamas. I support them 100%

See my last post from Hamas, they have played people like jim like a fiddle, isreal killed known Hamas fighters confirmed by Hamas themselves, yes people got caught in the cross fire but these backward animals were trying to storm the border ,like I've said through out this topic they as as bad as each other ,I dont feel sorry for the rioters as they shouldn't of been there ,there is never a pacefull protest when Hamas are involved
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: VERY INTERESTED IN THE VIEWS OF THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed May 16, 2018 8:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:
cf40 wrote:I'm with WEZ on this. Ask yourselves a question, does Israel want us Brits dead, or is that the Islamic state. I trust Israel every time before Hamas. I support them 100%

See my last post from Hamas, they have played people like jim like a fiddle, isreal killed known Hamas fighters confirmed by Hamas themselves, yes people got caught in the cross fire but these backward animals were trying to storm the border ,like I've said through out this topic they as as bad as each other ,I dont feel sorry for the rioters as they shouldn't of been there ,there is never a pacefull protest when Hamas are involved


Without doubt Hamas are a huge part of the problem. That said I feel sorry for the Palestinians as they have nowhere else to turn.

If ever there is going to be peace in the region then the displaced Palestinians have to find something better to represent them. Hamas will only lead them to misery and destruction.

But as you have pointed out both sides are as bad as each other so Israel also has to have a change of direction.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12602
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: caztheturk, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Igovernor, Norman146, theclaw and 150 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.