Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT ARE OUR PLAYERS WORTH NOW???

Tue May 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Talking to a Bournemouth fan last night and he was telling me that since they were promoted the value of their players has shot up through the roof.He said players who were rated at £1-2m in the championship are now rated at least 4 times as much.Look at Ashley Williams,swansea got over £24m for him and they also paid over £17m for Sam Clucas who is a bag of shit.I would take Bamba and Morrison ahead of Williams any day-so what are our players worth now in the prem??
What value would you put on the following players.
BAMBA-£????
RALLS-£????
MORRISON-£????
ETHERIDGE-£????
BENNETT-£????
ZOHORE-£????
PATTERSON-£????
HOILLETT-£????
MENDEZ-£????
On the flip side,we were offered £17m from Brighton for Zohore-won't get that for him now though!!

Re: WHAT ARE OUR PLAYERS WORTH NOW???

Tue May 15, 2018 1:03 pm

As much as people are willing to pay! :thumbup:

Tue May 15, 2018 1:11 pm

sir ninian wrote:Talking to a Bournemouth fan last night and he was telling me that since they were promoted the value of their players has shot up through the roof.He said players who were rated at £1-2m in the championship are now rated at least 4 times as much.Look at Ashley Williams,swansea got over £24m for him and they also paid over £17m for Sam Clucas who is a bag of shit.I would take Bamba and Morrison ahead of Williams any day-so what are our players worth now in the prem??
BAMBA-£????
RALLS-£????
MORRISON-£????
ETHERIDGE-£????
BENNETT-£????
ZOHORE-£????
PATTERSON-£????
HOILLETT-£????
MENDEZ-£????
On the flip side,we were offered £17m from Brighton for Zohore-won't get that for him now though!!

Bamba not worth more than a few Million cos of his age.

Morrison got to be 10/12 million.

Not sure about the rest tbh don't think you command a fee of over £10 million for any of them to be honest, being honest I'm not sure who would buyou them

Tue May 15, 2018 1:17 pm

RV Casual wrote:
sir ninian wrote:Talking to a Bournemouth fan last night and he was telling me that since they were promoted the value of their players has shot up through the roof.He said players who were rated at £1-2m in the championship are now rated at least 4 times as much.Look at Ashley Williams,swansea got over £24m for him and they also paid over £17m for Sam Clucas who is a bag of shit.I would take Bamba and Morrison ahead of Williams any day-so what are our players worth now in the prem??
BAMBA-£????
RALLS-£????
MORRISON-£????
ETHERIDGE-£????
BENNETT-£????
ZOHORE-£????
PATTERSON-£????
HOILLETT-£????
MENDEZ-£????

Not sure about the rest tbh don't think you command a fee of over £10 million for any of them to be honest, being honest I'm not sure who would buyou them

Agree with you on Morrison,Warnock say's Joe Bennett getting better all the time-could be worth a few bob along with Ralls.

Tue May 15, 2018 1:26 pm

sir ninian wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
BAMBA-£????
RALLS-£????
MORRISON-£????
ETHERIDGE-£????
BENNETT-£????
ZOHORE-£????
PATTERSON-£????
HOILLETT-£????
MENDEZ-£????

Agree with you on Morrison,Warnock say's Joe Bennett getting better all the time-could be worth a few bob along with Ralls.

Agree Ralls, plus Zohore and Patterson, think they are the 3 that could possibly go on to command decent fees maybe in the future, it will be a big season for Zohore I hope he does well.

Tue May 15, 2018 2:25 pm

They need to do it in the Prem and then they are worth a hell of a lot more.

Tue May 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Whatever they are worth - The manager has got them playing and are worth more than what he got them for :thumbup:

Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 pm

I'm sure a few egg chasing teams would throw a few quid in the ring

Tue May 15, 2018 9:27 pm

Daya wrote:I'm sure a few egg chasing teams would throw a few quid in the ring

How many times can you use the same joke :lol: