WARNOCK WHEN DO YOU SAY GOODBYE NEIL?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WARNOCK WHEN DO YOU SAY GOODBYE NEIL?

Postby Blue Legend » Wed May 16, 2018 10:10 pm

As we are on subject of managers, who do you reckon is going to replace Moyes at that ex cockney club you apparently follow? It will be interesting which 3 managers your joke of a club employ next season to try to keep you in the division. :thumbup:
I don't care about Vincent,
He don't care about me.
All I care about is CCFC......
User avatar
Blue Legend
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Aberdare

Re: WARNOCK WHEN DO YOU SAY GOODBYE NEIL?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WARNOCK WHEN DO YOU SAY GOODBYE NEIL?

Postby HardofHearing » Thu May 17, 2018 7:03 am

As I said in my exclusive, a decision was made on the management and the public backing of Warnock means it went in his favour. Do not expect any big signings. It is a fact that Neil had to explain the Tomlin signing to the executives and owner.

The agreed upon low risk financial strategy suits all involved and I agree
HardofHearing
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: WARNOCK WHEN DO YOU SAY GOODBYE NEIL?

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu May 17, 2018 8:31 am

HardofHearing wrote:As I said in my exclusive, a decision was made on the management and the public backing of Warnock means it went in his favour. Do not expect any big signings. It is a fact that Neil had to explain the Tomlin signing to the executives and owner.

The agreed upon low risk financial strategy suits all involved and I agree


Fair play,you are genuinely full of shitt. :lol:
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 4825
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

Re: WARNOCK WHEN DO YOU SAY GOODBYE NEIL?

Postby HardofHearing » Thu May 17, 2018 8:38 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:As I said in my exclusive, a decision was made on the management and the public backing of Warnock means it went in his favour. Do not expect any big signings. It is a fact that Neil had to explain the Tomlin signing to the executives and owner.

The agreed upon low risk financial strategy suits all involved and I agree


Fair play,you are genuinely full of shitt. :lol:


My posts are Proven, it's what I heard a week or two before the upcoming financial prudency in the market was announced to those not itk

I've heard other whispers but am in two minds whether to disclose or not. I've heard a few transfer targets being discussed at boardroom level :thumbup:
HardofHearing
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: WARNOCK WHEN DO YOU SAY GOODBYE NEIL?

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:37 am

Steve's on the sangria again ,go inside and sleep it off mucka
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: WARNOCK WHEN DO YOU SAY GOODBYE NEIL?

Postby Caerdydd12 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:47 pm

This is why Warnock signed a new contract, next club r going to have to pay. He likes us so it's abit of doh for us n him.
He will be gone by X mas, be nice if it works out under him tho
User avatar
Caerdydd12
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Re: WARNOCK WHEN DO YOU SAY GOODBYE NEIL?

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri May 18, 2018 4:07 pm

HardofHearing wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:As I said in my exclusive, a decision was made on the management and the public backing of Warnock means it went in his favour. Do not expect any big signings. It is a fact that Neil had to explain the Tomlin signing to the executives and owner.

The agreed upon low risk financial strategy suits all involved and I agree


Fair play,you are genuinely full of shitt. :lol:


My posts are Proven, it's what I heard a week or two before the upcoming financial prudency in the market was announced to those not itk

I've heard other whispers but am in two minds whether to disclose or not. I've heard a few transfer targets being discussed at boardroom level :thumbup:


What's been proven????
WelshPatriot
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:40 am

Re: WARNOCK WHEN DO YOU SAY GOODBYE NEIL?

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Sat May 19, 2018 10:00 am

Initially, I thought the OP was the font of all knowledge. Then I read the word “Premiership” which refers to the top tier of the Scottish football league pyramid. Bless!
103 Barmy Army
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:40 am

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Charlie Harper, Google [Bot], Igovernor, lincoln blue, noisycat, SirJimmySchoular and 148 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.